Totally unproven L&T gossip. | Golden Skate

Totally unproven L&T gossip.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
This info has been on a Russian board. DISCLAIMER: The guy who runs it is infamous for posting rumors and gossip as if it were a fact!!! However, he does occasionally have an insight or two.

So, the GOSSIP is that Naomi is pregnant, and Peter is going to skate professionally with Grishuk.

Once again, just gossip.

Lcp88

On the Ice
I have a hard time believing that considering Pasha (or is it back to Oksana?) has a baby and is coaching professionally now. Plus, Peter strikes me as being too nice of a guy to skate with her. She seems a little bi*chy.
Laura

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
the GOSSIP is that Naomi is pregnant
I find this hard to believe. Why now??? This is the year that their career could take off. I know it's possible but I still just find it hard to believe.

Dee

No one is saying whether Naomi is married and if not, is Peter the father to be and if not who is the father to be?

It takes two to tango. Let's have a complete rumour.

Joe

Lcp88

On the Ice
According to what I've heard, Naomi's dating the tall, bald Ukranian acrobat from COI. Would that be Vladimir Besedin or
Oleksiy Polishchuk? He was there backstage at Nationals with N&P, so I'd imagine she is indeed going out with him.
Laura

windspirit

On the Ice
Lcp88 said:
According to what I've heard, Naomi's dating the tall, bald Ukranian acrobat from COI. Would that be Vladimir Besedin or
Oleksiy Polishchuk?
Besedin. Is he still married, btw?

As to "why now", well, a baby is not always planned...

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I thought Naomi and Peter WERE a couple off the ice! Oh, well, I guess in this regard, I'm not in the loop!

OOOOH, I just noticed the new flashing icons! WAY COOL!
:laugh:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Does anyone have a link to a clear picture of besedin?

The only ones I could come up with on google either were of him performing or were too small to see the face. I saw Naomi with a guy that sort of looks like that in DC eating lunch and then with him again several times.

dpp

WhiteNights

Rinkside
Peter

Sekret Sources report Peter recently indicated an interest in skating with Pasha, but he would like to continue competing and if he pairs up with her, they can only skate pro, so he is weighing the decision....

As to the baby stuff....I'll avoid that for now, LOL.