View Poll Results: Who is the Hottest current male singles skater?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evan Lysacek

20 12.58%
  • Tomas Verner

15 9.43%
  • Brian Joubert

50 31.45%
  • Stephen Carriere

3 1.89%
  • Stephane Lambiel

63 39.62%
  • Patrick Chan

8 5.03%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Hottest Male Singles Skater

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    I do not also like the men who do not care. But there is an average point between a careless man and other that uses mascara and make-up.
    Most male performers (actors, dancers, skaters, musicians, etc.) use make-up to cover their flaws and enhance their looks. I've seen pictures of Plushy having make-up applied before a performance, and I don't think anyone would question his masculinity for it. I personally wish all male skaters would embrace this practice, if only to cover up unsightly blemishes with a dab of concealer so we wouldn't have to look at them.

Concerning Johnny Weir -- I've never seen an off-ice pic of him wearing make-up. I've only ever seen him wearing stage make-up for a performance, so it's not like he goes around in make-up 24/7. And kudos to him and other guys for taking care of their skin. Why should women be the only ones who need to worry about a clear complexion?

Custom Title
    First, the work is not the same that the ordinary life, I have friends actors, and they make up to do theatre, but they do not go out like that to the street.
    Second,I have not said ever that the makeup should be a patrimony of the women, only that I do not like the males who make up more than me.

Custom Title
    First, the work is not the same that the ordinary life, I have friends actors, and they make up to do theatre, but they do not go out like that to the street.
    Which male skaters go out on the street wearing make-up?

Banned
    Other than the blue makeup that Johnny and Denis and Melissa wear during their "Fallen Angels" trio performance, when does Johnny wear makeup during performances? He doesn't seem to be wearing any at competitions.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by libby View Post
    Other than the blue makeup that Johnny and Denis and Melissa wear during their "Fallen Angels" trio performance, when does Johnny wear makeup during performances? He doesn't seem to be wearing any at competitions.

The "Fallen Angels" make-up is what I was referring to. I have no idea what other people are referring to.

Custom Title
    Hmm..
    Seems like you have your own rule for that. I don’t have that rule.

I do not like the males who make up more than me.
    You don’t have to .

I don’t know how often you make up , and I don’t know any skater’s private life since I’m not a close friend with skaters.

You can enjoy your hottest skater. And I will enjoy mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi_DeLain View Post
    The "Fallen Angels" make-up is what I was referring to. I have no idea what other people are referring to.
    I think it's just the usual stuff men wear when their on tv or in a show, like powder, just so they don't look so tired and their facial lines are seen better.

Addicted to handsome, artistic male skaters ;-)
    Of the guys listed, I chose Patrick because he's beyond adorable, but I can't believe this poll doesn't include Fedor Andreev! He's the sexiest creature to have ever touched a skating rink! And what about Jeff Buttle? He's absolutely divine! I also agree with a previous comment that androgyny can be sexy, so where's the pretty Johnny Weir? Daisuke Takahashi is also very handsome, and Kristoffer Berntsson is a dream boat.
    Last edited by siberia82; 07-02-2008 at 12:35 PM.

Custom Title
    For me to consider a guy "hot" he needs to be old enough to buy me a drink. Patrick Chan (age 17) and Stephen Carriere (just turned 19) are too young for my taste. Get back to me in a few years, boys!

Johnny Weir, Fedor Andreev, and Jeff Buttle should be included in this poll. Maybe we need a new poll.

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    Yikes...I vote for no one on this list!!!

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    lambiel is handsome.
    although plushy was sexy too when skating!

On the Ice
    Part of the reason Daisuke is so hot (apart from his gorgeously artistic and athletic skating, that is) is his attention to personal grooming - great hair, great fashion style on and off the ice and the most perfectly groomed eyebrows I've seen on just about anyone, male or female. And that comes across to me as nothing but 100 percent masculine.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6