Hottest Male Singles Skater | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Hottest Male Singles Skater

Who is the Hottest current male singles skater?

• Evan Lysacek

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Tomas Verner

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Brian Joubert

Votes: 50 31.6%
  • Stephen Carriere

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Stephane Lambiel

Votes: 62 39.2%
  • Patrick Chan

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters

Bennett

Record Breaker
His skin is totally amazing. So dewy and has natural glow. I could be wrong but I heard elsewhere clé de peau BEAUTÉ by Shiseido, one of the most expensive cosmetics brands. I wish I could afford them.

vlaurend

Final Flight
Brian Joubert is actually much hotter in person than on TV. I never got the big deal about him until I saw him in person, hanging out just outside the Olympic Village in Torino during the 2006 Olympics. My jaw dropped; he looked like a young Tom Cruise, back in the Top Gun days. Unfortunately, I don't get a great impression of him as far as his personality is concerned, and that is a turn-off. Shaved heads are also a turn-off, so I'm afraid I have to take cutie Lambiel off the list now, too, LOL! But can we please add Braden Overett? Not only is he a very nice guy, but his on-ice charisma is amazing. Nobody does a swashbuckling pirate like Braden! :love:

Bennett

Record Breaker
Often there are details that spoil the beauty, have you seen the new court of Steph's hair?:eek::eek:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x245/hankyoul/80784830.jpg

Ovbiously a bit too ascetic to make the passionate Flamenco. Since I heard the story about his inspiration for that famous Olympic costume, I see Stephane as a guy who has his own aesthetic philosophy that is sometimes too original to be understood by the majority. But he does come up with something very interesting once in a while. I hope he will produce programs that can showcase this hairstyle better.:p

libby

Match Penalty
I would have voted for Lambiel out of the choices that were there, but I just can't take seriously any 'hot man' poll that lists Patrick Chan and Stephen Carriere among the choices but leaves off Johnny Weir. Yep, a little androgyny can be very sexy and nobody does it better than Johnny.

Bennett

Record Breaker
I would have voted for Lambiel out of the choices that were there, but I just can't take seriously any 'hot man' poll that lists Patrick Chan and Stephen Carriere among the choices but leaves off Johnny Weir. Yep, a little androgyny can be very sexy and nobody does it better than Johnny.

I agree. He's like a fairy on the ice. When I was checking out one of his many fansites and reading a thread on why they became his fans, some of them commented that their first impression on him was like "why a beautiful girl in men's discipline?". Then they became fans after seeing Johnny's skating just as beautiful as himself.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Of all those? Hmm, Lambiel. He is very good looking, he can look very handsome (Flamenco-program)
That program makes my heart skip a few beats. I love it!!

Dee

dancingqueen

On the Ice
Others - Johnny Weir :love:

He looks like coming from another planet, like fantasy world. I may be a dreamer type. He has many faces depending on his programs and off ice, exotic, gentleman, cartoon, fairy, romantic beautiful prince, cute kid, knight, and personally Rondo Capriccioso ’s Johnny with red & brown costume looked super hot to me. His body line is very beautiful and hot. I like the guy who has variety of faces since I’m easy to get bored.

Someone mentioned that Joubert is like a Tom Cruise in Top gun, and I also felt the same way. He is not my type of looking but I do think he is very handsome, like a basic handsome , good to see and I can understand his charm and why many girls and women are attracted him. But to me, just nice to have as a friend.

Lambiel is also handsome and he is also cute. I don’t feel he is sexy but would be nice to have that kind of younger brother or son.

Jeffrey Buttle is like a romantic prince looking. I can really understand why he is popular in Korea and Japan.

Daisuke looks like a Japanese idol star.

Emanuel Sandhu ( with longer hair ) is a very exotic looking beautiful man and perfect handsome with sharp nose. His line is so beautiful. I usually don’t like heavy faces but he is exceptional. Right now I thought he is even more sexy than before when I watched his Silent night EX number in last December.

Alexey Yaguin is also attractive looking, even though he is much younger than me, I would feel great to have that kind of older brother.

Plushenko is very cool and yes, his nose is big, but it’s sharp. I dont think he is handsome but something attractive.

Jeremy Abbot, Adam Rippon are also very nice looking and they can be hot guys.

The most beautiful men’s skaters to me are

1. Johnny Weir
2. Emanuel Sandhu ( especially nowadays )
3. Brian Joubert
4. Jeffrey Buttle
5. Stephane Lambiel ( with much longer hair, and well shaved )

Anyways, overall, my hottest man is only Johnny Weir, :)

poppy

Rinkside
For me it is between Joubert (gorgeous body, hadsome face, adorable selfconfidence on the ice) and Verner(masculine body, masculine face, masculine skating style + tons of charisma).However I voted for Verner.

Ooops... How could I forget Kevin van der Perren!!!

Last edited:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
His skin is totally amazing. So dewy and has natural glow. I could be wrong but I heard elsewhere clé de peau BEAUTÉ by Shiseido, one of the most expensive cosmetics brands. I wish I could afford them.

Call me old fashioned, but I simply cannot take a man seriously who uses "product." Granted, Mr. Kwanford can be a bit of a priss, so who am I to judge...

As for Johnny Weir being "hot" - he might pass for "hot" if we were talking about LOTR elves (orlando bloom...purrrr...so yummy with the blond hair...) but in a 2008 kinda way? Not so much - but he is a cutie...

dancingqueen

On the Ice
Call me old fashioned, but I simply cannot take a man seriously who uses "product." Granted, Mr. Kwanford can be a bit of a priss, so who am I to judge...

As for Johnny Weir being "hot" - he might pass for "hot" if we were talking about LOTR elves (orlando bloom...purrrr...so yummy with the blond hair...) but in a 2008 kinda way? Not so much - but he is a cutie...

I prefer guys who care for their beauty and fashion to guys who don’t care and who let their eyebrows grow thick, abundant and wild.

Everyone’s image of beauty or who is hot is usually different , and I don’t think it has to be the same and there are no rules for it. And this forum also includes many international people, and different cultures also have some differences in image of beauty.

About the image of masculinity also , this may be influenced from one ’s birth place, where and how they grew up.

For me, guys who look artistic are hot and guys who fit with Renaissance type era.
And there were knights who were very gentleman and masculine in those generations. One of my images of Johnny has that part. Like a prince type. IMO also, beauty and hot are timeless. It doesn’t matter the year.

Some people’s image of masculine are also those who look like Hulk Hogan, or baseball players, or boxers or bodybuilders etc.. but I don’t feel anything hot seeing those types of masculinity. I have no interest for those types.

I feel it’s good to be different. :)

calica

Final Flight
I do not also like the men who do not care. But there is an average point between a careless man and other that uses mascara and make-up. :p

dancingqueen

On the Ice
I love the guys with make-up and mascara if that makes them look more beautiful and if it fits them I’ve seen many sexy men’s musicians with make-up on stages. :biggrin:

But if Hulk Hogan type of guys were doing that, it would be a different story. :p

Brandi_DeLain

On the Ice
I do not also like the men who do not care. But there is an average point between a careless man and other that uses mascara and make-up. :p

Most male performers (actors, dancers, skaters, musicians, etc.) use make-up to cover their flaws and enhance their looks. I've seen pictures of Plushy having make-up applied before a performance, and I don't think anyone would question his masculinity for it. I personally wish all male skaters would embrace this practice, if only to cover up unsightly blemishes with a dab of concealer so we wouldn't have to look at them.

Concerning Johnny Weir -- I've never seen an off-ice pic of him wearing make-up. I've only ever seen him wearing stage make-up for a performance, so it's not like he goes around in make-up 24/7. And kudos to him and other guys for taking care of their skin. Why should women be the only ones who need to worry about a clear complexion?

calica

Final Flight
First, the work is not the same that the ordinary life, I have friends actors, and they make up to do theatre, but they do not go out like that to the street.
Second,I have not said ever that the makeup should be a patrimony of the women, only that I do not like the males who make up more than me.

libby

Match Penalty
Other than the blue makeup that Johnny and Denis and Melissa wear during their "Fallen Angels" trio performance, when does Johnny wear makeup during performances? He doesn't seem to be wearing any at competitions.

Brandi_DeLain

On the Ice
Other than the blue makeup that Johnny and Denis and Melissa wear during their "Fallen Angels" trio performance, when does Johnny wear makeup during performances? He doesn't seem to be wearing any at competitions.

The "Fallen Angels" make-up is what I was referring to. I have no idea what other people are referring to.