Hottest Male Singles Skater | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Hottest Male Singles Skater

Who is the Hottest current male singles skater?

• Evan Lysacek

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Tomas Verner

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Brian Joubert

Votes: 50 31.6%
  • Stephen Carriere

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Stephane Lambiel

Votes: 62 39.2%
  • Patrick Chan

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters

dancingqueen

On the Ice
First, the work is not the same that the ordinary life, I have friends actors, and they make up to do theatre, but they do not go out like that to the street.

Hmm.. :scratch:
Seems like you have your own rule for that. I don’t have that rule.

I do not like the males who make up more than me.

You don’t have to . :laugh:

I don’t know how often you make up , and I don’t know any skater’s private life since I’m not a close friend with skaters. :biggrin:

You can enjoy your hottest skater. And I will enjoy mine. :rock:

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
The "Fallen Angels" make-up is what I was referring to. I have no idea what other people are referring to.

I think it's just the usual stuff men wear when their on tv or in a show, like powder, just so they don't look so tired and their facial lines are seen better.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Of the guys listed, I chose Patrick because he's beyond adorable, but I can't believe this poll doesn't include Fedor Andreev! He's the sexiest creature to have ever touched a skating rink! And what about Jeff Buttle? He's absolutely divine! I also agree with a previous comment that androgyny can be sexy, so where's the pretty Johnny Weir? Daisuke Takahashi is also very handsome, and Kristoffer Berntsson is a dream boat.

Last edited:

Brandi_DeLain

On the Ice
For me to consider a guy "hot" he needs to be old enough to buy me a drink. ;) Patrick Chan (age 17) and Stephen Carriere (just turned 19) are too young for my taste. Get back to me in a few years, boys!

Johnny Weir, Fedor Andreev, and Jeff Buttle should be included in this poll. Maybe we need a new poll. :biggrin:

nippponophile

Rinkside
Part of the reason Daisuke is so hot (apart from his gorgeously artistic and athletic skating, that is) is his attention to personal grooming - great hair, great fashion style on and off the ice and the most perfectly groomed eyebrows I've seen on just about anyone, male or female. And that comes across to me as nothing but 100 percent masculine.