Hottest Male Singles Skater | Golden Skate

Hottest Male Singles Skater

Who is the Hottest current male singles skater?

• Evan Lysacek

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Tomas Verner

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Brian Joubert

Votes: 50 31.6%
  • Stephen Carriere

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Stephane Lambiel

Votes: 62 39.2%
  • Patrick Chan

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters

Wrlmy

Medalist
Where's Fedor Andreev? Now that he's back, Fedor just pushed Brian down to 2nd:biggrin: in my book.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
of those listed - Evan Lysacek :love:

but I'd also rather choose "also" and go with Kurt Browning (I don't care if he did graduate high school the year I was born lol)

dutchherder

Final Flight
I'm with Toni-- Kurt Browning is my man-- and he and I don't have as much of an age difference! ;)

Ilia Kulik should be on that list as should RYAN BRADLEY! :biggrin:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm with Toni-- Kurt Browning is my man-- and he and I don't have as much of an age difference! ;)

Hey at least it's not the other way around, right? ;)

Ilia Kulik should be on that list as should RYAN BRADLEY! :biggrin:

Ryan is super cute, I love his laugh, but he seems more of the class clown than the hottie :love: :biggrin:

jennylovskt

Medalist
If I have to choose among the eligible skaters, I have to go by the look because no body in the current field strikes me as Alexei yagudin did, even though Alexei is not the best looking man. I chose Brian Joubert.

laceup

On the Ice
I don't think any of the options given are hotties .... I'd go with Kurt, Fedor and Ryan over anyone listed in the pole

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
Others:

1. Emanuel Sandhu
2. Vaughn Chipeur
3. Jeffrey Buttle
4. Patrick Chan
5. Joey Russell: he is cute!

Germanice

On the Ice
From those who're listed Brian Joubert and Stephane Lambiel ... the rest is blah ... Patrick Chan hot??? In WHICH universe?! :biggrin:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Of all those? Hmm, Lambiel. He is very good looking, he can look very handsome (Flamenco-program) and also very cute (Four Seasons).

I also think that Kevin van der Perren is quite good-looking - in a Justin-Timberlake-kind-of-way. Not really my type, but he shouldn't be excluded...

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted for Stephane, of course, as the hottest. :love::bow:

I would also add Fedor Andreev, Yannick Ponsero, Jeremy Abbott, Adam Rippon, Andrei Griazev, Andrei Lutai, Sergei Dobrin, Alexander Uspenski, Ryan Bradley, and Jeffrey Buttle.

There are too many hot guys in the skating world!! :love::bow:

Kasey

Medalist
Of those listed, Lambiel.

But definitely need "other" for Jamal Othman, Yannick Ponsero, Vaughn Chipeur, Andrei Griazev, Sergei Voronov, Braden Overett, Rohene Ward, etc.....