Hottest Male Singles Skater | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Hottest Male Singles Skater

Who is the Hottest current male singles skater?

• Evan Lysacek

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Tomas Verner

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Brian Joubert

Votes: 50 31.6%
  • Stephen Carriere

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Stephane Lambiel

Votes: 62 39.2%
  • Patrick Chan

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters

Marine63

Rinkside
Jeffrey Buttle? Please. Kevin van der Perren & Ryan Bradley definitely! Brian Joubert is the hottest!

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
I'm surprised Kevin isn't on there. I'm say Brian is the hottest, but Stephane is the most handsom. Alexei Yagudin (even though he's now professional) should be in there too.

Audrey19

On the Ice
I voted for Brian Joubert, because he's really hot to death, but I'm surprised Jeffrey Buttle, Kevin van der Perren or Tomas Verner aren't on the list. Well, Tomas isn't really hot, but quite handsome and cute! And Jeffrey's smile is to die for!

Medusa

Record Breaker
Everything is subjective but... of course Stephane (and the rest dont even come close)
Small illustration of "hottness"
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image351gi9.jpg

By the way about the poll: where is Johnny-beauty? How could you forget him? Or goes he to the "hottest girls thread"?

Nice picture! Looks like an *hmpf* interesting show :laugh:.

Well, the thing about Johnny is that he is not really hot or sexy, he is beautiful in an elegant, interesting way - but not really the guy you would hit on in a bar, or at least I wouldn't.

Vodka Shot

On the Ice
I think they're probably incredibly nice and great skaters, but I don't find Chan or Carriere sexually attractive.

I think Joubert is handsome, but in a very ordinary way. I'm also scarred for life because of that video of him in his tightie whities and socks, it was far too reminiscent of my dad standing in front of the open fridge at 2am drinking out of the milk jug in the same get up.

Lysacek is hot no doubt about it, but he strikes me as the type that would only have sex with the lights off, in other words not very sexual. I'd also be afraid of arm flailing.

Therefore, Lambiel definitely. He's attractive enough in an interesting way to stand out in a crowd and he seems confident and sensual enough to be good in bed.

Others need to be there, some Russians for sure like Andrei Griazev, Andrei Lutai, Sergei Dobrin, Alexander Uspenski...and Johnny of course, with Bradden Overrett and maybe Adam Rippon (but only with the curls).

But of course I'm not shallow enough to look at skaters in that way...I only watch to enjoy and show respect for the noble sport of figure skating...uh huh.

cristina

Rinkside
Mandypants - hard to have opinion about a random skaters hottness I never saw in my life.:scratch::think:

Maybe at least a pic....

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
This pole is too easy... Brian Joubert is the hottest thing on ice... Hot to Death... love him - he's the type of guy that should do adds for growth population because he'd make a girl breed...

Good looking, athletic, driven, perfect body, intellegent and FRENCH - simply yummy...

Ok. Swoon over....

Ryan Bradley is more "be sure to warn the freshmen girls to stay away from that one" looking vs. hot... there's simply an element of dirty boy there that I've never gone for...

I also had to giggle at Lambiel being included - not because he's not a beautiful man but because he's so elfish... like an extra from LOTR... just a bit too pretty to qualify as hot IMHO...

As for the rest - how do I say this and not get banned - some of these skaters, while very handsome & talented, don't really strike me as concerned that I find them hot - therefore, I feel its in everybody's best interest that I don't. So there.

Last edited:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I think they're probably incredibly nice and great skaters, but I don't find Chan or Carriere sexually attractive.

I think Joubert is handsome, but in a very ordinary way. I'm also scarred for life because of that video of him in his tightie whities and socks, it was far too reminiscent of my dad standing in front of the open fridge at 2am drinking out of the milk jug in the same get up.

Lysacek is hot no doubt about it, but he strikes me as the type that would only have sex with the lights off, in other words not very sexual. I'd also be afraid of arm flailing.

Therefore, Lambiel definitely. He's attractive enough in an interesting way to stand out in a crowd and he seems confident and sensual enough to be good in bed.

Others need to be there, some Russians for sure like Andrei Griazev, Andrei Lutai, Sergei Dobrin, Alexander Uspenski...and Johnny of course, with Bradden Overrett and maybe Adam Rippon (but only with the curls).

But of course I'm not shallow enough to look at skaters in that way...I only watch to enjoy and show respect for the noble sport of figure skating...uh huh.

Vodka - I just got shushed by my co-worker for my hysterical laughter at your post... so awesome!!!:bow::bow:

But I'd say Evan would leave the lights on... and have a mirror on the ceiling... so he could admire himself... I hate pretty boys:laugh::laugh:

cristina

Rinkside

BrookenCookie

Spectator

:rofl::rofl: Love the arm flailing comment.

I voted for Lambiel. Call me crazy, but I think Johnny is hot too.

lane85

Spectator
No one on your poll is hot.
Joubert is funny looking and skates like a machine - so he is so out the window for me..
Lambiel is not bad but his skating style is getting worse, and his landings are horrible - so not hot

Where is Daisuke Takahashi?
Now that is talent + looks :) like Alexei.

Last edited:

Bennett

Record Breaker
Jeff should have been on the list! He may not be "sexy" because he is so clean and wholesome and too "prince" looking on the ice. But he is really cute and has great smiles. He seems to have a good, warm heart, and seems like an intelligent, thoughtful person. I just can't be attracted to guys whose brain is made of musles.

I also wonder why Takahashi is not on the list. He seems to be extremely popular among Korean fans. He is very fashionable and has a cute face. The way he talks is just so soft and sweet, which can be considered sexy. Actually I find it a bit girlish, too.lol He is feminine in a lot of ways and I like the way he doesn't try to deny them. He seems to be a bit narcissistic, which some ppl may not like, but narcissism is a great quality for a figure skater to have. Besides, he seems to be really nice to others and seems to pay genuine respect to them. Some people think that he is too humble.
And yes, his gala performance from the last year was definitely sexy and wild (though a bit too much for me).

I understand that Joubert is considered to be very hot, but I personally never really get it... Is that his face, his body, or his personality that makes him hot? I just don't get it....

Among those on the list, I think that Stephane is cutest. He is getting more and more handsome.

I think that Johnny should be on the list, too! I really love his fashion. He is a lot of fun, lovely and adorable. I also admire his skin that is so dewly and has natural glow. I think that he would become a very successful model especially in Japanese fashion industry where being muscular is not that appreciated unlike that in the US. Young guys in Japan are so fashion conscious and have increasingly come to care about beauty and skin care that the fashion/beauty market for males is pretty huge. I really hope that Johnny will preserve his beauty as long as possible. I am hoping that he would quit tanning in a salon so that he won't get premature wrincles or spots.

Last edited: