View Poll Results: Who is the Hottest current male singles skater?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evan Lysacek

20 12.58%
  • Tomas Verner

15 9.43%
  • Brian Joubert

50 31.45%
  • Stephen Carriere

3 1.89%
  • Stephane Lambiel

63 39.62%
  • Patrick Chan

8 5.03%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hottest Male Singles Skater

Custom Title
    I think they're probably incredibly nice and great skaters, but I don't find Chan or Carriere sexually attractive.

I think Joubert is handsome, but in a very ordinary way. I'm also scarred for life because of that video of him in his tightie whities and socks, it was far too reminiscent of my dad standing in front of the open fridge at 2am drinking out of the milk jug in the same get up.

Lysacek is hot no doubt about it, but he strikes me as the type that would only have sex with the lights off, in other words not very sexual. I'd also be afraid of arm flailing.

Therefore, Lambiel definitely. He's attractive enough in an interesting way to stand out in a crowd and he seems confident and sensual enough to be good in bed.

Others need to be there, some Russians for sure like Andrei Griazev, Andrei Lutai, Sergei Dobrin, Alexander Uspenski...and Johnny of course, with Bradden Overrett and maybe Adam Rippon (but only with the curls).

But of course I'm not shallow enough to look at skaters in that way...I only watch to enjoy and show respect for the noble sport of figure skating...uh huh.

Tripping on the Podium
    Mandypants - hard to have opinion about a random skaters hottness I never saw in my life.

Maybe at least a pic....

Custom Title
    Braden Overett. It's not just looks; it's his unequaled charisma and expression when he skates!
    http://k53.pbase.com/g6/92/723192/2/...4.R8OKMrUH.jpg

Shoe Diva
    This pole is too easy... Brian Joubert is the hottest thing on ice... Hot to Death... love him - he's the type of guy that should do adds for growth population because he'd make a girl breed...

Good looking, athletic, driven, perfect body, intellegent and FRENCH - simply yummy...

Ok. Swoon over....

Ryan Bradley is more "be sure to warn the freshmen girls to stay away from that one" looking vs. hot... there's simply an element of dirty boy there that I've never gone for...

I also had to giggle at Lambiel being included - not because he's not a beautiful man but because he's so elfish... like an extra from LOTR... just a bit too pretty to qualify as hot IMHO...

As for the rest - how do I say this and not get banned - some of these skaters, while very handsome & talented, don't really strike me as concerned that I find them hot - therefore, I feel its in everybody's best interest that I don't. So there.
    Last edited by Kwanford Wife; 02-12-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Shoe Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Shot View Post
    I think they're probably incredibly nice and great skaters, but I don't find Chan or Carriere sexually attractive.

I think Joubert is handsome, but in a very ordinary way. I'm also scarred for life because of that video of him in his tightie whities and socks, it was far too reminiscent of my dad standing in front of the open fridge at 2am drinking out of the milk jug in the same get up.

Lysacek is hot no doubt about it, but he strikes me as the type that would only have sex with the lights off, in other words not very sexual. I'd also be afraid of arm flailing.

Therefore, Lambiel definitely. He's attractive enough in an interesting way to stand out in a crowd and he seems confident and sensual enough to be good in bed.

Others need to be there, some Russians for sure like Andrei Griazev, Andrei Lutai, Sergei Dobrin, Alexander Uspenski...and Johnny of course, with Bradden Overrett and maybe Adam Rippon (but only with the curls).

But of course I'm not shallow enough to look at skaters in that way...I only watch to enjoy and show respect for the noble sport of figure skating...uh huh.
    Vodka - I just got shushed by my co-worker for my hysterical laughter at your post... so awesome!!!

But I'd say Evan would leave the lights on... and have a mirror on the ceiling... so he could admire himself... I hate pretty boys

Tripping on the Podium
    I also had to giggle at Lambiel being included - not because he's not a beautiful man but because he's so elfish... like an extra from LOTR... just a bit too pretty to qualify as hot IMHO...
    Agree, that Lambiel is 'elfish', but not always
    Some fresh pixies:
    http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?i...d60ce23ji5.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1774pp6.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?i...22d69b0kv6.jpg

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Shot View Post

Love the arm flailing comment.

I voted for Lambiel. Call me crazy, but I think Johnny is hot too.

Rinkside
    No one on your poll is hot.
    Joubert is funny looking and skates like a machine - so he is so out the window for me..
    Lambiel is not bad but his skating style is getting worse, and his landings are horrible - so not hot

Where is Daisuke Takahashi?
    Now that is talent + looks :-) like Alexei.
    Last edited by lane85; 02-28-2008 at 11:00 PM.

You forgot Fedor Andreev now he is so handsome, and yeah Brian is cute too...

Jeff should have been on the list! He may not be "sexy" because he is so clean and wholesome and too "prince" looking on the ice. But he is really cute and has great smiles. He seems to have a good, warm heart, and seems like an intelligent, thoughtful person. I just can't be attracted to guys whose brain is made of musles.

I also wonder why Takahashi is not on the list. He seems to be extremely popular among Korean fans. He is very fashionable and has a cute face. The way he talks is just so soft and sweet, which can be considered sexy. Actually I find it a bit girlish, too.lol He is feminine in a lot of ways and I like the way he doesn't try to deny them. He seems to be a bit narcissistic, which some ppl may not like, but narcissism is a great quality for a figure skater to have. Besides, he seems to be really nice to others and seems to pay genuine respect to them. Some people think that he is too humble.
    And yes, his gala performance from the last year was definitely sexy and wild (though a bit too much for me).

I understand that Joubert is considered to be very hot, but I personally never really get it... Is that his face, his body, or his personality that makes him hot? I just don't get it....

Among those on the list, I think that Stephane is cutest. He is getting more and more handsome.

I think that Johnny should be on the list, too! I really love his fashion. He is a lot of fun, lovely and adorable. I also admire his skin that is so dewly and has natural glow. I think that he would become a very successful model especially in Japanese fashion industry where being muscular is not that appreciated unlike that in the US. Young guys in Japan are so fashion conscious and have increasingly come to care about beauty and skin care that the fashion/beauty market for males is pretty huge. I really hope that Johnny will preserve his beauty as long as possible. I am hoping that he would quit tanning in a salon so that he won't get premature wrincles or spots.
    Last edited by Bennett; 03-03-2008 at 02:19 PM.

Custom Title
    Brian Joubert has the best body. Stephane Lambiel has the most "it" factor.

I like just about anything Russian except Vladimir Putin and Andrei Lutai. Alexander Uspensky, Alexander Abt, Sergei Voronov, Viktor Petrenko, Andrei Griazev, Ilia Klimkin ... . And then there are the pairs and ice dancers.

Borodulin is going to be hot when he's not a teenager anymore. OK. He's hot now. Alas, he was born the year after I finished graduate school. If you make me feel THAT old, it kind of cools things off.

But to quote TT out of context ... none of them is Yagudin.

I generally don't like pretty. But in my next life, I'm going to be 20 years younger, and Johnny Weir is going to be ... 100% definitively eligible.

And VodkaShot ... you need to put up a spew warning if you're going to discuss Evan, sex, and arm flailing in the same sentence

Susan

Rinkside
    Brian Joubert all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Custom Title

the voting booth

I think Jeff Buttle is adorable. He has a charming look about him. Very beautiful eyes and smile. Also he has that blonde hair and cute body. He is the cute boy next door type. Alot of girls find that attractive. Ha, even some of the other gender I bet.

Custom Title

the voting booth

Stephane is cute but not hot to me. I guess it's because I've seen him on lady bug sheets and lady bug pillows. It was in a magazine and also on his website. I know he loves Lady Bugs but it's not very manly, is it? ha ha

Rinkside
    voted for stephane
    but really how can one choose between them? (well um..but why is patrick chan on the list... =/ ) and theres also a whole lot of other hott skaters out there; like they said, jeff and fedor

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast