Campbell's International Skating Classic | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Campbell's International Skating Classic

S

SkateFan4Life

I would enjoy attending the Campbell's competition, but I'm not about to drive into New York City to do so. After what happened yesterday - with the massive blackout - what a nightmare for all of those people to get home!! God bless them all.

I guess I'll stick with my television and VCR.

Skatefan - You are not a true Newyorker. Newyorkers face the problems head on and enjoy life, in this case Campbells.

Joe

Lisa

On the Ice
nysk8r said:
I have tickets too!!! It'll be my first time going to a skating competition....I'm gonna feel so clueless not knowing which jumps are which- I've depended on Dick Button for that! :p

nysk8r, you are going to enjoy yourself immensely!!! Last year, Bofrost has been my first live competition, and I'll never forget how great an experience that was! Have fun! :D

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
I was on my way to Penn Station today to catch the train to Newark Airport, and the advertisement on the big board on the 8th Avenue side was for the Campbell's International Classic. I must say I got a thrill and a chill as the sign flashed the big names in succession -- Kwan, Goebel, Plushenko, Yagudin, etc.