Who's New Program are You Most Anxious to See? | Golden Skate

Who's New Program are You Most Anxious to See?

NanSinger2

On the Ice
I am really looking forward to seeing Michelle and Angela because they are my favorites. I'm looking forward to seeing what progress Sasha has made over the summer, and excited to see what she does with her music.

lavender

Record Breaker
Michelle, Sasha, Angela, Fumie's and Johnny Weir's programs. I'm interested to hear about Irina too but it's quiet in that camp too. Irina doesn't care too much about her music being known.

Pookie

Final Flight
I'm looking forward to seeing Angela and Michelle. I also am looking forward to seeing Tim Goebel do a new program and see how far he has come along artistically. It will interesting to see how a change in coaching will affect Scott and Dulebohn's skating. Maybe this will be a breakthrough year for them. :)

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I´m very interested to see all new programmes of all those eligible skaters who are competing in Worlds and in Europeans. And also very much looking forward to new pro programmes.

Marjaana

rachelstarlet

Rinkside
PLUSHENKO! Haha. And also I'm curious about Sasha's... let's see... wondering what Michael Weiss will come up with as well. Oh, and lavender reminded me of Johnny Weir - I hope I will get to see his long program in full this year, no interruptions! :)

Panther2000

On the Ice
For me, I am interested in seeing everyones new programs. I hope not to see any repeats of last season.

But, my All time Favs would have to Be Both Alexei & Michelles.

I just hope that Alexie does not try to over do it. Which, will be very hard for him. He doesn't follow doctors orders:laugh: It is impossible for him to take it easy during a program. & My other Fav is Michelle. I wonder what she will come up with this time.

lavender

Record Breaker
Yeah I’m more worried about Alexei’s overall health and what can do on the ice. I know I’ll like his programs. I’ve always liked all of his programs.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I am excited to see all the new programs, but I am most anxious about Angela's. You just never know what will happen with her.............

April

Rinkside
Gee

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for to the new and hopefully improved Johnny Weir. He has the marking of a great skater if he could just grab hold of those emotions. On the ladies side, I think I am fired-up about Kirk, Mok, Kwan, and Onda. Pairs, well, anything would be better than last year. Dance, L&T vs. B&A, should be a good battle to boost their confidence, and by far B&A are going to be the "It" team.

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Michelle, Sasha, Yags, Elvis, Belbin and Agosto, Scott and Dulebohn, Elena Sokolova, Fumie Suguri (especially Paint it Black!) and Irina.

J

Jané

Sasha's, Alexei's, Jennifer Robinson's, Jeff Buttle's and Joannie Rochette's.

Janelle

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am excited to see all the new programs especially Alexei's LP, Evengi and Sasha C.

Dee

tdnuva

On the Ice
Well - I'm curious with what Michelle Kwan is coming up, but mostly because I'm interested to see what (and how much) Scott Williams is doing.... :D

maxell1313

Rinkside
Michelle, of course! I'm also waiting to see Ryan Janke, Yebin Mok, AP, Fumie Suguri, Jenny Kirk, Angela Nikodinov, and what the US pairs and dance teams come up with.

Rachael

On the Ice
Michelle, Timmy, Parker, Johnny, Vika, Caro, Fumie, Yoshie, Shizuka. Yebin, D/H, and S/Z.

L

ladybugii

I can hardly wait to see all the new programs but mostly Michelle and S/Z. They both blew me away last season and I just can't imagine them being able to do any better or even able to match last years programs.

But won't it be fun to watch them try.

shine

Record Breaker
I really look forward to seeing Alexei's new LP. I think it's time for him to have a LP using music other than movie sound track. I also just can't wait to see Stephane Lambiel's new programs. Heck, I just want to see him on the ice! I don't really care what music he's going to use because I know he'll just turn whatever he decides to skate to into another signature piece of his, just like how he did it with "Cirque du Sole" and "Chocolat"! :D

Last edited: