Who's New Program are You Most Anxious to See? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who's New Program are You Most Anxious to See?

lil_icesk8er915

On the Ice
Great topic!

Great topic! I'm anxious to see the top U.S. Ladies, Fumie Suguri, and Yoshie Onda. Also Shen and Zhou and Shizuka Arakawa (I didn't get to see much of them last season)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Jeff Buttle and Sean Sawyer. Also, Canada has a couple of good new pairs on the horizon- Anabelle Langlois and Patrice Archetto and Elizabeth Putnam and Sean Wirtz, Can't wait!;)

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
I would look forward to seeing Scott and Dulebohn's new long program -- but they're not doing one. What a disappointment.

sk8guy2k2

On the Ice
I'm really looking forward to everyones's new program especially Michelle's, Fumie's and S/Z. I hope their SP costumes won't be as awful as last season.

guinevere

Final Flight
Michelle, Abt, Sandhu and Arakawa.

Goebel because I want to see him skate something other than his SLC free program. Same for Weiss actually - although I would be amused to see Weiss skate Timmy's SLC program ;)

guinevere

Lcp88

On the Ice
Johnny Weir, Jenny Kirk, Shen and Zhao, Don and Hunt, and Alexei. I think it will be intresting to see how Evan Lysacek does as well, now that he's being coached by Frank Carroll.
Laura

LarasB

Rinkside
I look forward to seeing all the new programs, but most especially in ice dancing and pairs.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Um, does anyone really need to ask me this? :laugh: Evgeni's, obviously.

But I am also looking forward to two repeat programs...Sasha Abt and Alexei both had brilliant SPs and are keeping them. So I look forward to those, and of course, to their new LPs.

Cheers,

Laura :)

NanSinger2

On the Ice
ladybugii said:
I can hardly wait to see all the new programs but mostly Michelle and S/Z. They both blew me away last season and I just can't imagine them being able to do any better or even able to match last years programs.

But won't it be fun to watch them try.

Ladybugii, I forgot about S/Z! They were so amazing at worlds. I don't know why I thought they were retiring, but I'm sure looking forward to seeing them this season too.

Germanice

On the Ice
The programs of Alexei (of course! :love: ), Evgeny, Jeff Buttle, Takeshi Honda, Shen & Zhao, Todmanina + Marinin, Irina, Cupcake and Sasha Cohen.

Anke

sk8ing_lady2001

Final Flight
I am most anxious to see all programs, especially Michelle's, Sasha's, Irina's, and Alexei's. They all should be wonderful. :D

Lisa

On the Ice
Well, I'm waiting impatiently for the new season to begin and to see lots of new programs (anything except "Adagio" and "Carmen" lol).

As far as my favorite skater is concerned, I'm more preoccupied with his health, thus I agree with lavender.

Other skaters and dancers whose programs I'm particularly interested in:
Jenna McCorkell, Carolina Kostner, Annette Dytrt, Sasha Cohen, Diana Poth,
Brian Joubert (à la Yagudin or not?), Silvio Smalun, Vakhtang Murvanidze, Takeshi Honda, Tim Goebel, Evgeny Plushenko, Shen/Zhao, Pang/Tong, Fitze/Rex,
Winkler/Lohse, Baier/Baier, Steinel/Tsvetkov, Dubreuil/Lauzon ....

And I wonder if and how the CoP will affect the construction of the new programs ....