Survivior - Anyone Going to Watch??? | Golden Skate

Survivior - Anyone Going to Watch???

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just a reminder the new series starts tonight. I got the game we play at work all organized and ready to go. Surviror Micronesia - Fans vs Favorites.

Fans
Alexis Jones
Chet Welch
Erik Reichenbach
Jason Siska
Joel Anderson
Kathy Sleckman
Mary Sartain
Michael Bortone
Natalie Bolton
Tracy Wolf

Favorites
Amanada Kimmel
Ami Cusack
Cirie Fields
Eliza Orlins
James Clement
Jonathan Penner
Jonny Fairplay
Ozzy Lusth
Parvati Shallow
Yau-Man Chan

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
I enjoyed watching tonight. I'm glad that Yau got the biggest applause from the fans. I'm still wondering how they picked some of the previous players. Won't spoil who went home for now or what else happend.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jonny Fairplay is such a person I never want to meet in my life. How can you ever believe what he's saying. I do think I would have liked him to see him stay for just a few episodes though---would have made it more interesting.

The fans whipped the favorites butts.... I'm glad. My work game survivor is Jason.

Did you love Mary or what???

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
I am watching. The favorites got their behinds kicked :laugh:
They went to the challange saying we got shelter, fire, and our bellies full and ready to play. Only to loose lol... I am happy that JFP was sent home and from the look on Jeff's face I think he was also.

I am watching!
I am SO GLAD that Fairplay went home...I did not want to spend many weeks looking at/listening to him!!!
I am enjoying the returnees a lot, especially James, Cerie, YaoMan and Ozzie.
I don't think it's a good idea for James and Ozzie to be getting all cuddly with the two girls, though! It's putting a target on their backs.
I find myself hardly caring or paying attention to what goes on with the "Fan's Tribe", I'm enjoying the Favorites so much, it's like watching a reunion of my favorite Prime Time Soap from the '80's or something!
I'd love to Cerie go far in the game again and even win.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I think James & Ozzy are safe. Without them this tribe won't win more than 1 or 2 challenges/immunities. It's the girls (Parvati & Amanda) who have targets on their backs. I'm surprised at Amanda but physical attractions do occur when you are young.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think James & Ozzy are safe. Without them this tribe won't win more than 1 or 2 challenges/immunities. It's the girls (Parvati & Amanda) who have targets on their backs. I'm surprised at Amanda but physical attractions do occur when you are young.
I agree to some extent. All 4 you would think are new survivors, have they never watched Survivor before.

Dee

James and Ozzie are needed for their strength, that is for sure.
But...the two of them cuddling up to the girls so quick, it's going to make them look like a four-some alliance or at least two two-some alliances, and that always puts targets on your back.

Of the Favorites tribe, I wouldn't mind seeing Parvati, Amanda and Eliza going home quickly. Eliza is kind of annoying...seems kind of over-confident and a bit yappy.

I should pay more attention to the other tribe next episode and get to know them!

heyang

Record Breaker
Don't forget that the Survivors meet at various events. I'm sure some of the past Survivors attended the afterparty for the last season of Survivor. James and Amanda probably met Parvarti, Ozzy and others at that event.

What's-her-name who won Amazon (jenna?) said she saw sparks flying between Amber and Rob before All-Star Survivor. Jenna also met Ethan at the Survivor events.

So, it's possible that they didn't just meet and hit it off for the 1st time at Survivor Micronesia.

I didn't think of that aspect, Heyang.

So, besides Rob and Amber....are there any other Survivor love match ups? Is Jeff still involved with the Survivor he hooked up with I wonder?

heyang

Record Breaker
I don't remember their names, but 2 Surivors from China hooked up. She was the annoying blond (Jamie?) who pulled out the false immunity idol and he was the virgin - they were Flying Tigers. There was an attraction on the show and they lived near each other (or their parents did) and they went on a date,etc. He wouldn't say if he was still a virgin or not during the reunion show.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't remember their names, but 2 Surivors from China hooked up. She was the annoying blond (Jamie?) who pulled out the false immunity idol and he was the virgin - they were Flying Tigers..
That was Jamie and Erik.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The fans need to get their tribe together. Mikey B. & Joel are kind of getting on my nerves. I did love how they blindsighted Mary.

Next week looks good --- I just hope Yau Man doesn't get hurt.

Dee

sillylionlove

Medalist
Ok...so I just found out that Johnny Fairplay's beloved girlfriend is Michelle from America's Next Top Model. For those of you who are like which one is Michelle, she was the one that had the skin disease on her face, in whatever season it was that she was in , and all the girls freaked out because they thought that she had the flesh eating bacteria. I know that she later came out that she was bisexual. She said that this is the reason that they work so well together. They had the baby in January, a girl named Piper.

FYI just in case anyone wanted to know.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I have to say I'm pretty impressed so far -- that maneuver against Mary was probably the BIGGEST blindside THIS early in the game EVER. However, I'm a bit confused by the fact that Joel masterminded the whole plan, then HE turns around and votes for Tracy -- what was THAT about??

I'm trying to remember which edition Ami was on previously; I remember her vaguely but can't remember much beyond that. I also can't remember if I really LIKED Puvarti or really DISLIKED Puvarti; I know it was one or the other. Cirie I have never seen before in my life; she must have been on an edition that I completely missed. I could WELL do without ever seeing Jonathan again.....:sheesh:

bekalc

Record Breaker
Don't forget that the Survivors meet at various events. I'm sure some of the past Survivors attended the afterparty for the last season of Survivor. James and Amanda probably met Parvarti, Ozzy and others at that event.

What's-her-name who won Amazon (jenna?) said she saw sparks flying between Amber and Rob before All-Star Survivor. Jenna also met Ethan at the Survivor events.

So, it's possible that they didn't just meet and hit it off for the 1st time at Survivor Micronesia.

James and Amanda hadn't meet the rest of the Survivors I believe because Survivor Micronesia was shot before Survivor China's Live Finale...

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I think Joel voted for Tracy so that he could in all honesty say "I didn't change my vote" to Mary's boyfriend..Mikey? I think Ami was the woman who tried to form an all woman alliance against the men in her season. It worked for awhile until a couple of girls switched over to doing what the remaining men wanted.

Sillylionlove, thanks for the info on Fairplay.

Merrywidow, I think you are right about Ami!

I loved the blindsiding of Mary, too! Half the tribe as well as Mary weren't expecting it...at least by the looks on their faces.

JonnyCoop--I really liked Cerie on her edition of Survivor, though I can't remember exactly which one it was, except that I *think* it was the first one with the Exile Island thing. I had liked Jonathan at the beginning of his season, but about 3/4 way through, I changed my mind about him.

Kasey

Medalist
Ami and Eliza were on Vanuatu (with quite possibly the worst winner ever in Chris Daughtery or whatever); Ami had formed an "Amazon" alliance (all women), but then, like will happen to most, power got to her head and people started jumping ship.

Cirie was on the original "Exile Island" season, and was famous for being an original couch potato who was afraid of leaves, and turned into quite a wonderful little schemer and player (the oust of Courtney was a beautiful thing). That was the one Aras won I believe.

And Pavarti was a pretty shallow-acting player on her previous season, who's strategy was to get drunk in hot tubs and flirt with the guys to get further in the game....oh wait, the same "strategy" she's employing now, but with a new face (James).