YAMAGUCHI pregnant!! | Golden Skate

YAMAGUCHI pregnant!!

S

Skatefan33

YAMAGUCHI pregnant!!

I just received my copy of IFS magazine and read that in it, they say she is expecting in October. Good for her!!!

One other thing that cought my attention is the fact that IFS magasine has decided to listen to its readers, they finally understand that we do not want the sticker on the magazine!!! I live in Canada, I hope I am not the only one to receive it in a plastic wrapper since a couple of publication.

Let me know.

M

mathman444

Re: YAMAGUCHI pregnant!!

I just got this magazine, too. I see that Kristi is planning to be back on the ice in November for Scott Hamilton's show for the CARES foundation! She says, "My costumes are going to be a little bigger." :lol:

I stopped subscribing to this magazine because it always came to the bookstores before I got mine in the mail. So then I couldn't wait, so I bought one at the bookstore, then I had two! Same with Blades on Ice.

Mathman

S

sk8ing lady2001

Congratulations, Kristi! :)

D

dlksk8fan

Mine did not come in a plastic wrapper. Sticker is still on the front. Did anyone else notice that Nancy Kerrigans' head is covering almost all of the "International Figure Skating" I wonder if someone made a mistake when laying out the cover.

Congrats Kristi!!

M

mathman444

I don't think it (the layout) was a mistake. That seems to be the trend in "celebrity" magazines these days.

Does anyone have a guess about the mystery skater on page 7?

Mathman

S

Skatefan33

Hi Mattman, I looked at the page you mentioned and I really have no idea who this is, I had the same reaction that you did in asking who this is.

M

mathman444

Which Irina do you like better, "before" or "after" on page 56?:lol:

W

WindSpirit5

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>they finally understand that we do not want the sticker on the magazine!!! I live in Canada, I hope I am not the only one to receive it in a plastic wrapper since a couple of publication.[/quote] I do prefer the sticker. It's a minor inconvenience compared to the tons of plastic we've already been producing and throwing away.

And of course, congrats to Kristi. :)

H

heyang

Mathman, If you figure out who the mystery skater is, you'll have to let us know. Only subscribers can enter the contest. The 1st 10 to get the write answer receive a free autgraphed copy of Frozen Assets.

bTW, my magazine still has a label on it.

Also, IMO, the picture of Nancy on the cover is scary. Her head is so large on the cover. Since the picture angle and her body position is not immediately discernible, her head and neck seem snaky. The pictures inside are gorgeous.

D

dlksk8fan

The cover that they used for Nancy for non-subscribers is much better. I still say they made a mistake on the subscribers cover by making Nancys' head too big.

J

JHarland55

my magazine came with the sticker on it. I perfer it to come in a bag. And I didn't like Nancy's picture on the front.
Also I have no idea who they are on page 7. I am also looking at the man in background.