PASHA GRISHUK TALKING WITH EVGENY PLATOV!!! | Golden Skate

PASHA GRISHUK TALKING WITH EVGENY PLATOV!!!

S

Skatefan33

PASHA GRISHUK TALKING WITH EVGENY PLATOV!!!

Hi, in the latest edition of the IFS magazine, it says that Pasha has some contacts with Evgeny Platov and he does confirms it and it the article it is mentioned that she hopes to skate again with him one day. He says that it is great to be able to look at pictures of their gold medals win and being able to speak and share again with the person that you achieve all this with. Will see what the future hold for those two and there is a picture with her and her little and cuty dauther.

B

BronzeisGolden02

Pasha or Whatever

Is she still Pasha? Or did she drop that? LOL, I guess Hollywood didn't come calling. She's never been my favorite, so many reports of a bad attitude and unacceptable behavior have given me a poor opinion of her. Maybe she's grown up a little and is ready to go back to what worked well for her. What happened to Usova? Is she still skating with Platov? I always enjoyed her and felt she brought something special to the ice (wouldn't she be ever so angry if Pasha stole another man!).

H

hirshey girl

Re: PASHA GRISHUK TALKING WITH EVGENY PLATOV!!!

Last that I heard, Maya Usova was just coaching now (she's working with Tarasova- saw her in the kiss and cry area with Sasha Cohen a few times). I don't think she would mind if Evgeny returned to Pasha (or whatever she calls herself these days:) ).

H

heyang

Re: PASHA GRISHUK TALKING WITH EVGENY PLATOV!!!

Both Usova and Platov are coaching. He's coaching Chait and Sakhnovsky. I don't think he intends to drop Usova for Platov since he plans to skate the occasional show with her. Also, he's on the east coast in NJ and Oksana is on the west coast.

Oksana has gone back to Oksana and now has a baby girl Skyler Grace. She says the birth of her child has changed her priorities.