Exhibition | Golden Skate

Exhibition

bibi

On the Ice
Does someone know when it starts?
Who will participate, the top 3 or the top 4?

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Wow, didn't expect Evan to be this playful and.... well..... metrosexual.

BelleFilleYuna

On the Ice
I was there and it was the most interesting gala I've ever seen!!

Every skaters was playful, especially all the male skaters!!!:laugh::laugh:
You should see this one, from the beginning to the very end.
Skaters were dancing to Korean pop music and it was so hilarious!!

Kudos to all skaters, they know how to play.:clap::clap:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Pang / Tong were so great - perfect costumes, amazing presentation, graceful... :bow:

skatingfan04

Final Flight
I noticed that Mira Leung performed. I assume that that means that the top 5 were invited to participate in every discipline. If so, where were Weaver/Poje, who came 5th in dance? Does anyone know why they didn't perform?

CalebsMom

Rinkside
Did anyone notice how wild and crazy the Korean audience went when Virtue and Moir got close to them for handshakes? I think Korean fans just love this team.

Last edited:

jennylovskt

Medalist
Thank you so much for posting the links!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:If you want to be liked, do some throw with fellow male skaters.:rofl: Funnest thing! Evan is a nice guy, but he's exhibition number, while was entertaining, really wasn't worth of anything.

Love Virtue & Moir!

Last edited:

netnuts

Match Penalty
It seems to me the Korean audience are much younger. Lots of screaming girls, that's why the arena is full of energy.

:laugh::laugh:

cassieandcheetah

On the Ice
It seems to me the Korean audience are much younger. Lots of screaming girls, that's why the arena is full of energy.

:laugh::laugh:

I think the Koreans just are the best audience for any sport. remember the red devils at the World Cup in 2002??? http://www.korea.net/image/korea/J/01/0101l.jpg Craziness, lol. :) I hope the skaters loved it too!

and I have to say I loved watching Scott Moir do his goofy dance in the finale. He goes so wild out there, and I love how he seems to be having so much fun! But I think Charlie cut loose too. :) These two just make me smile. :)

Last edited:

npa

Match Penalty
Did anyone notice how wild and crazy the Korean audience went when Virtue and Moir got close to them for handshakes? I think Korean fans just love this team.

I think, there favor was Jeff Buttle - did you saw, how many toies he recived after his FS? And audiens reaction on his face on screen during exibitions?:love:
I love Korean audiens - they was FANTASTIC! They support all skaters and there was full arena. At Europian Ch arena on some competitions was full on a half

all that

Final Flight
I thought the screaming was loudest for the new pairs team of Lysacek/Buttle.

Loved this Korean crowd! They were so eager to support the skaters and scream themselves hoarse! :)