Totally overwhelmed...here are the links | Golden Skate

Totally overwhelmed...here are the links

R

realistic51

Totally overwhelmed...here are the links

by all of the people who have become "cyber" friends. Both my email inbox and my PM inbox are crying from fatigue. So I'm going to make it easier...

Here's the links:

silly me didn't know there were links....:rollin:

If they don't work let me know.

Edited to remove the links. If you would like to see the pics, please PM me.

M

mathman444

Re: Totally overwhelmed...here are the links

We are the ones who are overwhelmed. Realtistic. I got the links by email just a while ago. My heart is overflowing with -- I don't know what -- everything, I guess.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us.

Mathman

PS. I assume Armando is Lexie's brother?

D

DORISPULASKI

realistic, What wonderful pictures, and how generous of you to share them with us all.
On the wheelchair on sand picture, I don't know if Lexi will need one in general, but they sell wheelchairs for sand-they have them at beaches in FL. They have big overinflated wheels like dune buggies.

All my best wishes for Lexi's recovery, Doris

T

tharrtell

realistic,

Thank you for posting the pictures ... and telling your story. It really is inspiring. I am so glad that all of you were able to have such a wonderful experience. Best wishes on Lexi's recovery.

tharrtell

R

Raelynne

Thank you for sharing.

Y

Yazmeen42skater

That made my day, and I needed that to make my day. Your daughter is a beautiful angel, and so is Michelle. Thank you so much. :cool:

L

Lanechka

How wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing with us. :) :)

S

Show 42

realistic.......your beautiful pictures and music brought tears to my eyes........thank you..........42

I

Idleracer

[c]<font size=4><font color="#008000">It's been excruciatingly hot here in Los Angeles. Yesterday, I went to the rink to cool off a little. As usual, Frank Carroll was putting Timothy Goebel through the motions. That guy never seems to stop skating!<font size=2>