Obama sneezes, supporters applaud | Golden Skate

Obama sneezes, supporters applaud

netnuts

Match Penalty
This kind of cult of personality is getting really really creepy. If this guy was ever elected, he would make George W. Bush's disastrous ruling period look like a golden era.

Even blowing his nose, Obama gets applausehttp://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/politics/blog/2008/02/even_blowing_his_nose_obama_ge.html

DALLAS – It's probably safe to say that you have arrived as a politician when your audience applauds when you blow your nose.

Yes, just a day before a debate in Texas, Sen. Barack Obama has a head cold.

And about a half-hour into a speech here, the Illinois Democrat announced that he had to take a quick break. "Gotta blow my nose here for a second," Obama said.Out came a Kleenex (or perhaps it was a hankie), and he wiped his nose

The near-capacity audience at the Reunion Arena, which his campaign said totaled 17,000, broke out in a slightly awkward applause.

Obama sneezes
20080222092032.jpg

Obama fan breaks into tears
20080222092038.jpg

Should voting age be raised? Gosh, this is truly scary.

His supporters remind me of those 'red guards' under chairman Mao's ruling. Is there anything really new about his empty slogans such as 'change', 'change' and 'change'?

I have to conclude Obama has the potential to turn U.S. into another Rwanda or Pol Pot's Cambodia... As someone who generally supports the democratic party, there's now only one thing on my mind: do anything ,everything possible to stop this guy if you want to avoid genocide, chaos, massive mess ahead.

I have no idea if reasoning will eventually stop this kind of frenzy and craziness following the ridiculousness of George W. Bush's back-to-back victories. If this guy ever gets elected, it probably means the demise of an empire is inevidable, and American people will have nobody to blame but themselves.

You have to question whether 'a democracic system' is really as good as it sounds when it continues to produce Nazi leader Hitler, George W. Bush and now this monster.

:bow:::bow:

Last edited:

Vash01

Medalist
Netnuts,

Before making such wild accusations, please take the time to educate yourself about the candidate.

Kasey

Medalist
Ppssssttt...Vash....you're talking to a "banned member"..... ;)

(guess we have a clue why....)