in the current SOS issue for July/August, Elvis talks about the upcoming season.
- he came back because of his passion to skate rather than winning another a medal. The latter is not enough at this level. He was planning on coming back in 2005 then changed his mind because it was too far. He sure is looking forward to the 2006 games. His main goal for 2003-2004 is to get a feel of competing in the international events again. Other than that nothing much.
- the Axel is coming back, the quad toe, the quad salchow and the QUAD LUTZ. He is planning on doing the quad lutz in the LP.
-he is currently working with two choreographers - Randy Gardner andTracy Robertson.
- his coach is Linda Bridge
and alot more....
check the spotlight on skating issue for more about Elvis including the following:
- a brief article on B&S
- 2 page article on Toller Cranston
- 2 page article on Jennifer Robinson
- 3 page article on COI and the skaters.
- 5 page article on Isabelle and Lloyd - are retiring from touring in May 2004.
- 8 pages on the sexy men of SOI and some comments from the ladies of SOI. This the main feature of the issue.
- 2 page article on the CSOI.
- 5 page article on Evgeni Plushenko(I am sure Laura will be very happy to read this:D).