Sarah Hughes to Skip Fall Season | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sarah Hughes to Skip Fall Season

lavender

Record Breaker
I wouldn't. I need someone who has good technique to teach me. Sarah's a nice girl but I wouldn't want to emulate her skating. Sorry.

S

SkateFan4Life

I think Sarah is going to totally and completely immerse herself in her studies at Yale, and with all of the wonderful things that university has to offer - cultural events, clubs, new friends, etc.
She will be taking a heavy course load, from what I've read, so she simply may not have any time to fit in serious figure skating training. Most likely she'll still find a few hours to visit the Yale rink to keep herself in reasonably good shape, but I would not expect to see Sarah in the kind of fighting shape she was in at Salt Lake City. She had really peaked for the Olympics, and did it ever pay off for her. :laugh:

serenity

On the Ice
All I can say is that I wish her luck with School. We may or May not see her skate at this level again. But, Whatever she does Good Luck.

Fossi

Final Flight
Sarah will do well at anything she does. She is an all around great person.

S

SkateFan4Life

I agree with you. Sarah Hughes is a level-headed, intelligent young woman who knows what she wants to do, and I think she will be successful in her college studies and in her future professional endeavors.

Good luck, Sarah! Have a wonderful four years at Yale U.