Pics of Michelle Kwan at Pirates of the Caribbean premiere | Golden Skate

Pics of Michelle Kwan at Pirates of the Caribbean premiere

M

mathman444

Re: Pics of Michelle Kwan at Pirates of the Caribbean premie

Thanks, Lucy. I wish I could see the full sized pictures (without paying any money, of course -- darn those copyright laws.) ;) )

Mathman

E

Excidra2001

She looks very nice.

S

sk8ing lady2001

I love those pictures ;) Thanks. :)

N

nymkfan51

Great pictures ... thanks Lucy.

M

mmandel

Oustanding pictures...Thank you for sharing them. Sure wish I was at Disneyland when these picture were taken. *sigh*

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:green;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">She looks very pretty, but I'm afraid, as usual, her sense of style is lacking. No bananas tossed at my head, please! It's just my opinion!</span> :eek:

E

Excidra2001

Boo...RealtorGal...Boo J/P lol.

I wonder if Michelle has a personal stylist? If she doens't it would be benfite her to hire one. I'm not saying she looks bad in this pic, as I said before she looks very nice. But I have seen some other pictures of her at a premier I believe and I was saying to my self, where do those stylists go when someone needs them.
The teen choice awards should be coming up and Michelle is nominated for an award, I wonder what she's going to wear.

P

Pather2000

<em>Michelle looks great. She is in a comfortable attire. It is not an award show.

Thank God she dressed down. otherwise, she would get blasted for spending trying to be a fashion plate all the time.;) </em>

M

mathman444

RealtorGal, it's the length of the skirt that's the problem, don't you think?

Manny, cool avatar!

Mathman

T

tharrtell

Rgal and Excidra - although, I admit the shirt isn't my fave, I think Michelle is one of the most put together women out there. She's got a simple yet sophisticated style that is very elegant, IMO. I certainly can't think of a figure skater with more style.

E

Excidra2001

Tharrtell,

Well, the only skaters we've seen enjoying the hollywood life is Kwan and Hughes(Grammy Awards). So it's really not fair to say that Michelle/Sarah is/are the most put together
skater(s) out there. It would've been nice if Sasha went to these premiers and Irina also or maybe Vika too, then we can judge their style.
From the pictures i've seen of COI-backstage, Irina can dress.

E

Engel85

thanks for posting them, she looks lovely :D and has really been treating us with her appearances recently

L

Lucy25

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>From the pictures i've seen of COI-backstage, Irina can dress.[/quote]
Then why are her skating dresses usually so awful? ;)
You make a good point, though, we have only seen Michelle and Sarah (out of the currently eligible skaters) dressed up "out in the real world", with the exception of competition banquets whose pictures are printed in the skating magazines. I guess it's a matter of preference because I really like Michelle's outfit for this premiere, especially the top and sandals.

E

Excidra2001

Lucy,

Only some are awful.:lol:

S

Smiley0884

re:

Actually, I've seen some pics of Sasha at the Teen Choice Awards, so I guess you can include her. But I think Michelle looked great and she looked herself.

R

RealtorGal

Re: re:

<span style="color:blue;font-family:helvetica;font-size:small;">Michelle favors tops that, while they certainly don't clash with whatever she's wearing on the bottom, they do nothing to complement it. She often wears a shiny top and a black bottom--and she does nothing to pull them together as a cohesive unit. If she wore, for example, some awesome black belt wrapped around her waist, or a trendy vest, that might work. She's really into separates, and I think she'd look great in a simple yet elegant dress.

Mathman, the length of the skirt doesn't really bother me, although she's got muscular legs and I really don't think the skirt is the most flattering style for her.

Sarah's style is more cohesive. The shoes, the dresses--simple but stylish.</span>

<span style="color:maroon;font-family:helvetica;font-size:small;">Just one gal's opinion.</span>

E

eltamina

Excidra

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Only some are awful[/quote]

I love to see a fellow Irina fan who has a sense of humor. BTW, even though there are not too many Sasha photos at movie premiere, but there are those seventeen photos, I do not care for the clothes she worn for those photo shoots. Of course sense of style is subjective.

L

Lucy25

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Only some are awful.[/quote]

I'll give you that, Excidra. There have been a couple I thought were ok. :)