Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pics of Michelle Kwan at Pirates of the Caribbean premiere

Smiley0884

re:

Actually, I've seen some pics of Sasha at the Teen Choice Awards, so I guess you can include her. But I think Michelle looked great and she looked herself.

RealtorGal

Re: re:

<span style="color:blue;font-family:helvetica;font-size:small;">Michelle favors tops that, while they certainly don't clash with whatever she's wearing on the bottom, they do nothing to complement it. She often wears a shiny top and a black bottom--and she does nothing to pull them together as a cohesive unit. If she wore, for example, some awesome black belt wrapped around her waist, or a trendy vest, that might work. She's really into separates, and I think she'd look great in a simple yet elegant dress.

Mathman, the length of the skirt doesn't really bother me, although she's got muscular legs and I really don't think the skirt is the most flattering style for her.

Sarah's style is more cohesive. The shoes, the dresses--simple but stylish.</span>

<span style="color:maroon;font-family:helvetica;font-size:small;">Just one gal's opinion.</span>

eltamina

Excidra

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Only some are awful[/quote]

I love to see a fellow Irina fan who has a sense of humor. BTW, even though there are not too many Sasha photos at movie premiere, but there are those seventeen photos, I do not care for the clothes she worn for those photo shoots. Of course sense of style is subjective.

Lucy25

Re: Pics of Michelle Kwan at Pirates of the Caribbean premie

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Only some are awful.[/quote]

I'll give you that, Excidra. There have been a couple I thought were ok.

Lucy25

Here are some more pics. Looks like she has a scarf thing hanging from the back of the top.
    www.wireimage.com/Gallery...&styp=clbi

Show 42

When you're among the "elite", it's all about "catching the eye" and "causing a stir".....apparantly she did just that. I think she looks relaxed and comfy......very nice.....42

mathman444

That's interesting, Lucy. IMHO her outfit looks better in the second set of pictures than in the first. I guess it's the camera angle.

Mathman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2