Youtube Practice Vids | Golden Skate

Youtube Practice Vids

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
thanks so much! i can't get enough of these practice videos. Patrick really has to go for that 3 axel in practice if he wants to land it in competition... Disukie looking good... no quad though.

Fae

Rinkside
OW!

That fall looked really painful.

Thanks for the practice vids...I can't wait for worlds!

Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! :)

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
FujiTV practice news (Mao, Miki, YuNa):
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=jZeKbs3yCAo

YuNa LP practice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpbEmYWL8e4
Big ouch on the spiral! Jumps look secure, though. Although it looks like she won't attempt 3L.

Looks like Yu-na replaced her 3L, the second jumping pass, with 2A and put two of her combinations in the first half of her programs, which is very similar to her old jump layout from the previous two seasons.

I didn't do the math to figure out the base value of her TES (This is normally Chuck's job - the GS resident stats and CoP wizard), but I assume it will be a bit lower than the original layout that she had in GP series.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Looks like Yu-na replaced her 3L, the second jumping pass, with 2A and put two of her combinations in the first half of her programs, which is very similar to her old jump layout from the previous two seasons.

I didn't do the math to figure out the base value of her TES (This is normally Chuck's job - the GS resident stats and CoP wizard), but I assume it will be a bit lower than the original layout that she had in GP series.

True, but with the huge scores Yu-na was getting she really dosen't need the loop. Remeber that she is fresh of injury that she got from the loop jump. I doubt that if we see it ever again it will be in the distant future. Why risk injury for a couple extra points that she could add on somewhere else.

Ms.Anthrope

On the Ice
Looks like Yu-na replaced her 3L...

I think the base value of her jumps doesn't change if she is replacing 3Lz+2T with 3Lz+2T+2Lo.

Previous jump layout w/ Lo was:
3F+3T
3Lo
3Lz+2T
2A+3T
3Lz
3S
2A
Base value: 44.70

Possible new World's jump layout w/out Lo is:
3F+3T
2A
3Lz+2T+2Lo
2A+3T
3Lz
3S
2A

My calculation could be off so someone (Chuck or Mathman?) would need to double check.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think the base value of her jumps doesn't change if she is replacing 3Lz+2T with 3Lz+2T+2Lo.

Previous jump layout w/ Lo was:
3F+3T
3Lo
3Lz+2T
2A+3T
3Lz
3S
2A

Possible new World's jump layout w/out Lo is:
3F+3T
2A
3Lz+2T+2Lo
2A+3T
3Lz
3S
2A

Smart move by Yu-Na and Brian. She doesn't sacrifice any points by taking out the 3loop, which is worth 5.0 base points. The extra 2Axel (3.5) and extra 2loop (1.5) gives her equal points as a 3loop (5.0). I wish Yu-Na clean skating and success; she is so deserving of a World Championship. GO YU-NA!! :love::bow:

stevlin

On the Ice
Practice at Worlds

Does anyone have any Jeffrey Buttle practice? I just love that lil guy.:)