Original Dance | Golden Skate

Original Dance

cassieandcheetah

On the Ice
I'm kinda sad because my favourite OD (Carron and Jost's) won't be there.

I know. I absolutely love their OD too....Well, the consolation is, they didn't seem to do have done so well at Europeans this year, so maybe just train a bit more and they'll be in top form next year! If the top 2 teams from france do well enough here, we'll see them for sure next year!

fatflib

Spectator
What internet stream are you watching?

Any tips for using the Daum player (i.e., translation from Korean to find SBS?)

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Im gonna miss Carron and Jost OD here too. But unless a disaster happens France will get 3 spots so we will see them next year :):)

Besides the Daum player is there any other site where I can watch this online??? plleeasse.

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
its just starting on a slovenian channel now. I dont have the direct link but u can find it on www.myp2p.eu (I think u have to register first, but its very easy).

tried to get british eurosport audio, but seems there something wrong with the website? or just my computer?

_Ladybug_

On the Ice
Navarro and Brommentre's OD was AMAZING. Absolutely gorgeous. Loved it from the beginning to the end. Maybe not the best technically speaking but wonderful choreography.

Bruin714

On the Ice
Two small errors from the 3rd ranking Americans ...she slipped and either almost or did put her hand down and during the straight line sequence they seemed to have run out of room, almost hit the boards. But fun dance!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
N/D into second behind C/L (Italian couple). Both had great OD.

Last edited:

all that

Final Flight
N/B are awesome! Having to skate their first Worlds with new skates and quickly put together costumes! Should get extra points....

_Ladybug_

On the Ice
Thanks for the link.

Pechalat and Bourzat just had a terrific OD. Good job! Her fan makes me nervous lol. I know it's hanging to her dress but even so, freak accidents happen.

_Ladybug_

On the Ice
You gotta love John Kerr for skating in a skirt LOL. Standing ovation for them and it was very well deserved!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
The Kerrs are such lovely underdogs. They were great, they moved the crowd and still dont get as much love from the judges as they should ...

I missed B/A (damn stream) but it seems they got a new SB.

_Ladybug_

On the Ice
I was never a big fan of Belbin and Agosto, although I really want them to do well, but their OD was so much fun they got me dancing along. Great job for them!

fanofskate

Rinkside
Lots of fun energy with Tanith and Ben! I'm glad they went out strong today. Hoping for the best re their placement. Looked like they run out of room or almost did in the straight line step sequence.