Thank you forum Moderators | Golden Skate

Thank you forum Moderators

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to forum moderators.

You have created a virtual arena where we can share our love of the sport and the joy that comes with it.

The full staff of GS Worlds team includes Gsk8 (owner and administrator), Tonichicelle, Kwanfan1212, Blue Dog, Doris Pulaski, Ptichka, Attyfan and Piel

Last edited:

krenseby

Final Flight
I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to forum moderators including Mathman, Tonichelle and GSK.

You have create a virtual arena where we can share our love of the sport and the joy that comes with it.

If I miss anyone, I didn't mean to.

Yeah I also pass on my thanks.. This forum is a great resource and I appreciate the moderators contribution to creating a fanspace for figure skating fans to follow competitions ;-)

Hikaru

Final Flight
I wanted to joing this thread as well. Definitely GoldenSkate Forums is the place to be for the competitions. It was a great experience as always.

Axel Rose

On the Ice
Adding my thanks to the GS love train. It's been awhile since I've followed a competition live and it was great to share the excitement with other fans.

beep_beep

Medalist
Count me in this bandwagon !

GS has made my season. I'm a happy happy skating fan.

Thank you folks!

rchen3

Rinkside
I would also like to extend big thanks for the great PBP and the people who did them. They know how to write!

katymay

Medalist
Also...

thank you for those who provided the stream links!!!!and the pbp of course. Only today did i have time to fool with the video stream, but the turkish one (which I NEVER would have found) worked great!

hongligl

Final Flight
Yes, my big thanks too! Great to have this website for figure skating fans! I follow it almost all the time. It is a great place.

I, too, am very happy to have a SAFE place to come and talk about skating and other topics!
Thank you GS!

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Absolutely, thanks for making GS my internet home for figure skating! EXCELLENT job on the main site content, excellent job in moderating the forums. Gold medals for all!

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I'd like to add my thanks, too :) , and thank you, fumie_fumie, for making this thread :agree:

:clap: