Disney's Snow Buddies? | Golden Skate

Disney's Snow Buddies?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Has anyone seen this movie? I may be working with the one of dogs this summer... the movie looked absolutely stupid, but I guess I should at least find out a bit about it.

I know it was a straight to DVD movie... and I *think* the dog's name in the movie was Shasta (it was the only Alaskan huskey main character)

Sk8la8

Spectator
I watched this movie a few weeks back with my nieces who are 5 and 8. It's actually a very cute family movie and the kids loved it. The main "dogs" in the movie are the golden retrievers from the Disney Air Bud series. The plot is basically a typical Disney movie plot-the golden puppies accidentally get on a cargo plane to Alaska and when they arrive there they meet a little boy whose dream it is to have a dogsled team(much to the shagrin of his parents). The little boy has a husky puppy named Shasta and he puts together a sled team with his dog and all the puppies. He "trains" the dogs and enters a dogsled race without his parents knowing and of course they win,lol. In the end the golden puppies are reunited with their family and everyone is happy.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks for the info

ok so Shasta is the dog's movie name... interesting...

I get to work with Buck from 8 Below and Shasta from Snow Buddies this year... and in some small way I feel connected to Disney :laugh: