Pacific Rim Championship gymnastics | Golden Skate

Pacific Rim Championship gymnastics

Buzzz

Final Flight
International Gymnast magazine website has the list of competitors. The competition is being held in San Jose California, on March 28th - 30th. Sounds like it is going to be great with so many countries taking part. The Chinese sent a "B" team but their programme is so deep I have no doubt that their kids will be tops! There are a number of juniors there too so we will get a glimpse of the future as well. Amoung those who will be there from the USA are Nastia Liukin, Sasha Artemev, Paul Hamm, Rebecca Bross, Samantha Shapiro amoung others. And other countries there will be Elsa Garcia, Yusuke Saito, Sergei Khorokhordin, Elyse Hopfner-Hibbs, Kristina Valculik, Daria Joura, Adam Wong, and more. Can't wait for the youtube links. Too bad this stuff is not shown on tv. :(

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
International Gymnast magazine website has the list of competitors. The competition is being held in San Jose California, on March 28th - 30th. Sounds like it is going to be great with so many countries taking part. The Chinese sent a "B" team but their programme is so deep I have no doubt that their kids will be tops! There are a number of juniors there too so we will get a glimpse of the future as well. Amoung those who will be there from the USA are Nastia Liukin, Sasha Artemev, Paul Hamm, Rebecca Bross, Samantha Shapiro amoung others. And other countries there will be Elsa Garcia, Yusuke Saito, Sergei Khorokhordin, Elyse Hopfner-Hibbs, Kristina Valculik, Daria Joura, Adam Wong, and more. Can't wait for the youtube links. Too bad this stuff is not shown on tv. :(

I am actually surprised to see Shawn Johnson not competing here. This is event will be shown on NBC if you live in the U.S. Actually after the competiton there is a site where people upload it for download. In fact you can download any competition including the recent 2008 Tyson American Cup as well as nationals and even past Olympic Games

Here is the link: http://gymmultimedia.myfastforum.org/index.php