Originally posted by rachelstarlet
[B]starshine: I leave for school in a week! Eeek! Are you nervous? I am, but I'm excited as well. Are you living w/ a roommate?[B]
Rachel, I'm not nervous, but supremely excited! A girl I work with went there and she's filled me in on all the info I need to know, which has just made me MORE excited! Are you nervous? I don't have a roommate. I was fortunate enough to get a single room. :D Do you have a roommate?

Cindy, I was laughing soo hard after reading your post! I'm happy I can continue on as a Baroness. It has special meaning to me (I loved the Beer Baron eppy of the Simpsons, and my high school mascot was the Baron). I will get pics and as soon as I do, I will post them.

I said goodbye to my coach today of 11 years. I didn't cry, but I wanted to. She gave me a present too for passing my interpretive back in June. It's a figurine of a skater doing a layback. Ironic, since I can't really do them. I'm really gonna miss her, since in the past few years, she's been like a sister to me. Me and my coach On a happier note, I start at my new club 2 weeks Monday. I'm looking forward to being back on the ice, and I will be able to participate in this thread a little better then.

Happy Skating!