Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hot to trot/Not so hot lessons & practices

Hickie!
    Originally posted by rachelstarlet
    [B]starshine: I leave for school in a week! Eeek! Are you nervous? I am, but I'm excited as well. Are you living w/ a roommate?[B]
    Rachel, I'm not nervous, but supremely excited! A girl I work with went there and she's filled me in on all the info I need to know, which has just made me MORE excited! Are you nervous? I don't have a roommate. I was fortunate enough to get a single room. :D Do you have a roommate?

Cindy, I was laughing soo hard after reading your post! I'm happy I can continue on as a Baroness. It has special meaning to me (I loved the Beer Baron eppy of the Simpsons, and my high school mascot was the Baron). I will get pics and as soon as I do, I will post them.

I said goodbye to my coach today of 11 years. I didn't cry, but I wanted to. She gave me a present too for passing my interpretive back in June. It's a figurine of a skater doing a layback. Ironic, since I can't really do them. I'm really gonna miss her, since in the past few years, she's been like a sister to me. [URL=http://ca.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sarahleighjohnson/vwp?.dir=/Skating+Pics/Carnival+2003&.dnm=Me+and+Jen.jpg&.view=t&.done=ht tp%3a//ca.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sarahleighjohnson/lst%3f%26.dir=/Skating%2bPics/Carnival%2b2003%26.src=ph%26.view=t]Me and my coach[/URL] On a happier note, I start at my new club 2 weeks Monday. I'm looking forward to being back on the ice, and I will be able to participate in this thread a little better then.

Happy Skating!

Learning to Fly
    starshine: I do have a roommate, and her name is Rachel! Isn't that funny/weird? I talked to her on the phone the other day and she seems really nice. We talked about skating for a couple minutes, that was cool I think I'm getting more and more excited and less nervous as the day comes closer. Which is good!

I want to go skating! But alas, I have too much to do.

Salchows and Shimmies!!!
    Just popping in to say a quick "hi." Cinder, congrats, congrats!!! Starshine, good luck with move and all. You too Rachel. I'll be back on the ice on Tuesday. Take care, everyone!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3