Big Brother Updates | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Big Brother Updates

Seonaid920

On the Ice
So far today

The king of repetition (that would be Jee for the uninitiated) is muttering on. He is campaigning against Erika, but doesn't want Ali to go back and tell her. Because he "doesn't want to put her in harms way." Hmmm, ponder that one boys and girls. JeeINeverLie is an interesting character. Haha, Jee and interesting in the same sentence, that was funny.

Ali ask whether Jee with vote impartially when the time comes to pick a winner. She wants him to vote for the person who played the game the best. Not the one he liked the best. And of course Jee complies with this. Hmm, wouldn't that be considered a lie considering he told Rat that he would never vote for Ali in the finals. It's not easy being honorable is it Jee? Idiot.

Jee now moves on to gaslighting Jun. He deems her unbeatable in the finals and says that she and Erika will have to work extra hard to get rid of her due to her boistered confidence after this latest HOH win. With that Ali shifts gears and they begin a discourse on the final competition last year between Danielle, Jason and Lisa. I remember it well. And it was boring the first time. I really don't need to hear it again.

Somehow Ali heard me and she got up and left leaving JeeWhyDoISuckSoBad alone to ponder that eternal question, "does it hurt to be stupid?" We know from Rat's migraine attacks that it does, but maybe Jee is immune.
Jun is back. I'm now certifiably deaf. Jun is blah blah blah talking as fast as she humanly can talk. Every 3 sentences all the girls erupt in a scream

Seonaid920

On the Ice
Sorry

I'll be on vacation and no where near a computer for the next two weeks so I will not know what's happening in the BB House until I see it on TV. I'll try to post again on or around the 15th of Sept.

Jun said that some girl yelled out as she was leaving "Oh my god, it's Jun! She must have been kicked out last night". This gets big laughs from the HGs.

Jun asserts they all have fans out there...uh, yeah. "Fans". Or, you know...those with a thirst for the HGs blood.

They're going to be rehashing VMAs for the rest of the day.
She was interviewed by the dorky dude Gideon on MTV, Extra, People, and some other random "news" outlets. She seems very happy to be back in this pit of vipers. And they begin rehashing the actual awards show. They all have to keep reminding her that they didn't get to watch the actual show. But she just continues on.

Her highlights: Missy Eliot won three awards, Justin JumpInALake won three awards (she was unimpressed, ME TOO), Vivica Fox has great breasts (agreed), Christina Aguilera has a great voice, and Britney sucked ass. Okay maybe I lied about the suckage, but if Jee can claim to have never lied, so can I.

Now they are discussing the veto comp and Robert gets to share his stellar guess of Space Mountain. Have you ever said something really stupid and then you couldn't believe that you said it? Did you then continue to repeat it for the few people that missed out on the fact that you are an idiot? Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Robert. And when I save "give," I mean take him away.

Talk of Jun's popularity. Jun says that people were screaming for her, and Alison chimes in with "Everyone loves us!" Well, no. We love SOME OF YOU (i.e. Erika) and we LOATHE AND DESPISE the rest of you (i.e. Robert).

Robert gets giddy every time Jun talks about people knowing who she was. He is clearly expecting to be famous after the show.

Jun is talking about having privacy in her hotel room, and then she says that she "helped herself" while she was alone in the room at night

Guess who works at the W hotel across the street (from Times Square??) Jee's girl. If he could only see her face...
Why must everything revert back to Jee and his girl!

Jun asks about the cooking. They report that they made tuna fish and cold cuts and Alison made breakfast. They done her proud.
Jun says it feels good to be back in the house. What, did she hit her head? She actually wanted to return to Jeebert, Erika and Alison?

Robert wants more reassurance that everyone loves them and loves the show. Again, not so much you, Robert.

OK, sorry, I really gotta go now :(

Last edited:

serenity

On the Ice
Alison drives me nuts but being two faced works for her so far .
And her boyfriend should not forgive her. Remember she wants a man that is going places? He's gonna have fun if they get married.
:eek: How could anyone trust her now.

Last edited:
Robert wants more reassurance that everyone loves them and loves the show. Again, not so much you, Robert.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think that Alison is a lock to make it to the final two. Everybody wants to go up against her, since nobody on the jury would vote to give her the money.

Jun's strategy was perfect. Put up Alison to force her to use the power of veto on herself, then put up Robert. That way Alison can't try any devious tricks this week.

MM

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
Erika seems to be highly amused by 2 things.

a) that Nathan thinks she's the sexiest person in the house
b) that Jack thinks Nathan is the most attractive person in the house

They've been talking about where everyone else might be sequestered and how much heavier they look (I'm pretty sure it's a 'camera adds 15 lbs' thing) and also a lot of talk about Dana, lol.

I feel bad for Erika though. She was only off by a couple of hours and Robert was off by about 600(!) She should have gotten the Justin question right, though.

Blade1

On the Ice
SOO THRILLED that Robert got HOH !! I want ALISON sooo OUT OF THERE, and I am sure if Robert would have lost the HOH, he was a gonner !!!

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
Blade1 said:
SOO THRILLED that Robert got HOH !! I want ALISON sooo OUT OF THERE, and I am sure if Robert would have lost the HOH, he was a gonner !!!

What makes you think he'll nominate Alison? If anything, he'll want to go to the final 2 with her because he has the best chance of winning the whole prize. I think we're going to see Erika and Jun put up. So Jun better win veto in that case!

Blade1

On the Ice
Skate Sandee said:
What makes you think he'll nominate Alison? If anything, he'll want to go to the final 2 with her because he has the best chance of winning the whole prize. I think we're going to see Erika and Jun put up. So Jun better win veto in that case!

Well for starters, Robert doesn't want Allison in the final two. He said so himself. Also he said he rather be standing beside Erika than Jun and Allison in the final two. He clearly said it on Wed. while talking with Erika. I doubt that Robert will put up Erika. That's why I think he'll nominate Alison !! And if he does - AMEN !! I hope she is OUT OF THERE !!!

amykaren

On the Ice
I'm glad there are skate fans here that like Big Brother too! I really think Robert is going to stick with Erika. He seems smitten with her (based on live feeds). Or maybe its just because he is lonely and doesn't have much of a choice at this point. TG he isn't hitting on Ali!!

I really hope Erika stays this week. I will be bummed that Robert and Ali are still in there and have a huge chance of winning. Urrgh.

Blade1

On the Ice
I don't blaim Erika to team up with Robert. I mean they did make it this far in the game together, but with Ali holding the Vito, she will take herself off, and be replaced with Erika. So its possible Jun might go, however Jun & Ali are teamed together, which could mean that Erika is a gonner.

Remember this is the LAST VITO - because the next HOH - all three houseguest are taking part. Who ever wins HOH next week, will get to choose which person they want them to go to the finals with.

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
I'm pretty sure Allison & Jun are onto the fact that Robert & Erika have an alliance now (although Erika has seemed hesitant to commit to it), which I think will mean the end of Erika.

amykaren

On the Ice
Regretably, I think Ali will vote out Erika. It has come down to Ali/Jun vs. Robert/Erika. I am hoping that the "diamond" pov means something-a twist that will change the game. Anything, to let Erika stay!

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
I am hoping that the "diamond" pov means something-a twist that will change the game. Anything, to let Erika stay!

Maybe it's a substitution veto, where they can bring in someone from outside the house? Or maybe they can cancel both the nominations that week?

If they're keeping the show on until the 3rd week in September, they have to make some kind of change or they'll run out of players by then, won't they? Or would they really keep the final 2 in the house for 7 full days?

amykaren

On the Ice
Yes I think so too-that the Diamond Veto might mean an evicted HG is coming back. That is too much time to fill for not much going on.

The only other thing I can think of is they might have a follow up show which will be the last show. Fans have always complained in previous years that they vote the winner and thats it, it is over and we are left hanging wondering what happened when they got out, ect, ect.

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
The houseguests got to watch video of some of the luxury/food competitions last night. I think they saw all of them up until the gnome food challenge. They saw the opening credits sequence of the show as well.

They all got a good laugh about it. It was funny for me to watch as well. Jun seems worried that she's coming off as bitchy to the audience, because of how she comes off during these competitions. They said Dana and Nathan were the worst HoH's in terms of how they came off while announcing the competitions.

Question: Does anyone know why Jee was so much against Erika? He nominated her twice and seemed determined to get her out, for no particular stratigic reason that I could tell.

Is anyone watching the "Reality behind the reality shows" expose on Bravo? Pretty boring so far.

Mathman

Verbalgirl77

On the Ice
Question: Does anyone know why Jee was so much against Erika? He nominated her twice and seemed determined to get her out, for no particular stratigic reason that I could tell.

Oddly, from the live feeds Erika and Jee seemed to get along pretty well. They played cards together all the time and were usually very friendly unless Jee had nominated her the day before or something.

Erika admits she was a grouch the first week, and I think she might have understood how Jee could have been convinced to put her up. She was admittedly miserable.

I honestly think Jee thought Erika was a strong competitor as the game went on and wanted to get her or Jack (he nominated them both right?) out to get rid of a competiting alliance and benefit the remaining dream team members.

mike79

On the Ice
I really hope it's a Jun/Allison final 2. They've been the best players and are the most deserving of winning.

Blade1

On the Ice
I too feel strongly that Jun & Allison will be in the Final Two. And who knows, Ali could win this thing.