Car Scratched - Argh.....!!!! | Golden Skate

Car Scratched - Argh.....!!!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I got home tonight only to discover there is a minor scratch on my front bumper - driver side underneath. I must have gone over a curb or a speed bump the other day. It took some of the paint off. I am so upset! I have to get it fixed. I have had the car for almost three years now - bought it brand new. There was not a scratch on it - until now. I am stopping at an autobody shop tomorrow on my way home from work.

Like Charlie Brown all I can say is "ARGH.........!!"

:eek: :banging:

skamper23

Medalist
How'd you manage to see it when it's underneath the bumper? I'm not looking under mine :eek: I'm always catching it on the curb when I park! I must pull in to far...then I hear it scrape when I back out.:sheesh:!!

heyang

Record Breaker
The 1st brand new car I bought for himself got a 'dimple' in the driver's door less than 4 hours after I drove it off the dealer's lot. I went to a party that started at a public park. After I parked, a 2 door Trans-Am parked next to me. I'm pretty positive that the passenger didn't take care when opening the door. I didn't even notice it when I went to my friend's house, but my other friend arrived and said 'what happened to your car'. It was noticeable because the transam left a spot of white paint on my door. After we got the paint off, the dimple wasn't as noticeable when the car was clean.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lad- three years and no scratches!? Pretty lucky, so try not to get too upset.

Lad, it's a bummer getting that first scratch, :disapp: but I would agree that you're probably pretty lucky not to get it sooner. Take it in stride. Sounds like you take very good care of your car.