Thread: Jeff Buttle Article - "Still Living the Dream"

Here's a new Jeff Buttle article.
    Last edited by iluvtodd; 04-27-2008 at 04:08 PM.

You mean this one?

http://www.globesports.com/servlet/s...ortsOther/home

Buttle's exuberance at the end of his flawless free skate in Gothenburg, Sweden, where he slapped the ice with both hands and screamed, is a classic. He said that he had always dreamed of such moments.

"It's so weird when you're a kid, this is what you dream about," he said. "And to accomplish it definitely feels like a dream come true."
    Jeff is so humble and innocent.
    Last edited by Bennett; 04-27-2008 at 04:09 PM.

Yes, Bennett! Thank you so much! I'm trying to learn how to copy and paste links, (instead of writing them down manually), but I'm still having problems doing it.

Jeff is such a humble guy. I that about him.
    Last edited by iluvtodd; 04-27-2008 at 04:37 PM.

While the appearance was his acting debut, Buttle, typically humble, says it was probably his finale as well.
    I totally love that sentence. There are enough skaters / other athletes out there who plan some big showbiz career after their competitive times are over - and let's be honest, it practically never works out. Isn't Buttle studying engineering or something like that?

He seems to be such a great guy - and I just can't stop being happy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I totally love that sentence. There are enough skaters / other athletes out there who plan some big showbiz career after their competitive times are over - and let's be honest, it practically never works out. Isn't Buttle studying engineering or something like that?

He seems to be such a great guy - and I just can't stop being happy for him.
    He is a student at U of Toronto studying chemical engineering, but taking a leave of absense to focus on skating.

Jeff at Juno award

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JXzZd3jw9b0

Side note:
    I wonder Where the Ben Mulroney guy would end up without his former Prime Minister father?
    Last edited by fumie_fumie; 04-30-2008 at 11:41 AM.

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Thanks so much for this. I had tears in my eyes when Jeff hit his final pose at the end of his free skate. It was one of those moments as he says in the article. As someone said "Jeff is a great guy." I am so happy for him and proud of him. I just wish I could make it to Stars on Ice in Vancouver this coming week to see Jeff skate; alas, I have to work.....

I know! I'd love to see him live, too!! But I'll try to be there in spirit.