Jeff Buttle Article - "Still Living the Dream"

Bennett

Record Breaker
Last edited:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, Bennett! Thank you so much! I'm trying to learn how to copy and paste links, (instead of writing them down manually), but I'm still having problems doing it. :cry:

Jeff is such a humble guy. I :love: that about him.

Last edited:

Medusa

Record Breaker
While the appearance was his acting debut, Buttle, typically humble, says it was probably his finale as well.

I totally love that sentence. There are enough skaters / other athletes out there who plan some big showbiz career after their competitive times are over - and let's be honest, it practically never works out. Isn't Buttle studying engineering or something like that?

He seems to be such a great guy - and I just can't stop being happy for him. :bow:

Bennett

Record Breaker
I totally love that sentence. There are enough skaters / other athletes out there who plan some big showbiz career after their competitive times are over - and let's be honest, it practically never works out. Isn't Buttle studying engineering or something like that?

He seems to be such a great guy - and I just can't stop being happy for him. :bow:

He is a student at U of Toronto studying chemical engineering, but taking a leave of absense to focus on skating.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thanks so much for this. I had tears in my eyes when Jeff hit his final pose at the end of his free skate. It was one of those moments as he says in the article. As someone said "Jeff is a great guy." I am so happy for him and proud of him. I just wish I could make it to Stars on Ice in Vancouver this coming week to see Jeff skate; alas, I have to work.....

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Bennett

Record Breaker
I know! I'd love to see him live, too!! But I'll try to be there in spirit.