Who's going? | Golden Skate

Who's going?

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When the time draws near, we'll have to see if we can all hook up. I missed you at Worlds, Joe, but maybe this time :)

I will let you know, gsk8, when I can see for sure that I am going and looking forward to meeting up. We could meet after one of the competitions at a convenient location with an identifiable cap or t-shirt.

Joe

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You tried this at worlds and I lost you. Remember when you called me at my hotel room at 3:05AM and said to meet you at the Studly Bar and Grille and that you'd be wearing a black trench coat with a Superman Logo on the left sleeve? Well I went and there was no one there wearing a trench coat. Come to think of it, no one was wearing anything!

:D

That must have been the Nature Night of disco dancing. I was at the bar nursing a Vodka and discussing triple flips.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Ski and I are going.
How could we miss one this close to home?

However, I am very nervous about how the COP is going to work.
I found the Nebelhorn results confusing.

dpp

Can't make it to Reading. Damn. I booked a weekend of square dancing on those dates last year and can't get out of it. I've learned my lesson about rushing to book something.

Oh, Doris, check out Paulas Post in the Edge on The New Scoring System. You may want to print it (I did) for future use. It gives a less complicated picture of what the COP is all about.

Joe

Last edited:

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I'M GOING!!!! I have a three day weekend, found a flight for $230 last night, so, whoo hoo! None of my favorites are there, but I want to see the CoP up close and personal, when I'm not all pissed off at judges....

Ladies event look killer, though!

See you all there!

Laura :)

Linny

Final Flight
Be there

At Worlds, I chickened out of meeting anyone. I had travelled there alone and didn't feel very secure. I did, however, keep an eye out from Princess Leopard's purple leopard coat. Never saw it.

Reading, however, is my home town. I'm not currently living there, but am 30 minutes away which means I will have my car to jump in if you'all are too frantic for me.

Guess this means that I'm going to have to find a convenient diner for us to have coffee at, right? I'll drive that direction some time soon and let you know what I see.

Anyone who wears Lee Jeans: be aware that there is a factory outlet for these right across the river in West Reading. Busses run there regularly. The selection is amazing and the prices are better than those at the major chains.

Linny

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I think Doris saw my coat, but she didn't come say hi :(, but she will this time, yes? I'm in section 108, but I won't be there until Friday.

So, Doris, Linny, Paula...I hope to see you all there!

Laura :)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I hope you all have an amazing time. Please remember to give us all a thorough report! Those of us who live on the West Coast are counting on you!:D