D/L to Tie the Knot!!! | Golden Skate

D/L to Tie the Knot!!!

sillylionlove

Medalist
Congrats to the. I really loved seeing them on the Stars on Ice tour and I hope that they are back next year!!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
So sweet. I am so happy and hope they have a wedding as beautiful as their freedances!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not surprised by the news, but I'm very happy for Marie France and Patrice. :love:

They were terrific in SOI, so I'm hoping they'll keep touring with the show.

Congrats to them! :clap: :party:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am so happy for them!!! I loved watching them perform....there was romance in the air.

Dee

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
This is great news! They are such a gorgeous couple. I remember seeing them in person when they were here in Vancouver for Worlds 2001. My husband and I were both struck by their looks. I love watching them skate. Congratulations to them both. It will be wonderful if they do skate in the Olympics, but one can only hope!!!!

John King

Final Flight
Congrats to the happy couple. Saw them with Stars On Ice today. Er, a little off-topic, but doesn't she somehow remind you of Melina Kanakaredes of CSI:NY?

quof

Rinkside
I sat through Stars on Ice with binoculars focused on her left hand, but couldn't get a clear view. Remember when she said in CTV's 2007 Canadians "fluff" she wanted Patch to show up with "a rock"? I want to see what he came up with.

lmarie086

Medalist
I'm very happy for them and wish them all the best! They definitely deserve a happily ever after.

quof

Rinkside
I've seen mentions of them being married in Old Montreal, with no other details. Does anyone know if it will be at Notre Dame? Turns out, I will be in Montreal that day and I would love to be outside the church to see the guests and wedding party.