Ideas For Belbin and Agosto | Golden Skate

Ideas For Belbin and Agosto

Lispector

Spectator
Hiii!
So, anyone have ant possible idea for Tanith and Ben dor this next year?

They could skate some soudtracks like:

Tristan and Isold
Pride and Predudice
King Arthur

:thumbsup:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I mentioned in another thread that they should keep the Classical look. I would like a little more passion though and they have to learn to hit the music every time. It seemed that everytime they performed Chopin they got a little more behind at certina parts in the program. The glaring example for me was at worlds tanith was not up in position in the lift where she is up on his shoulder...arm extended... until at least 3 counts after the music required. IMO this took away from the mood.

But back to topic...I think they should skate to Shubert's Ave Maria. Theme: after witnessing the sorrows of the world they use their dying breaths to pray to god that the world is ood again

all that

Final Flight
I wonder if by the end of the off-season, every dance team will have it's own ideas thread?

I think Linichuk will come out with something amazing for them. After all, she reportedly has been trying to get B&A to come to her for the past two years.

lmarie086

Medalist
I wonder if by the end of the off-season, every dance team will have it's own ideas thread?

I think Linichuk will come out with something amazing for them. After all, she reportedly has been trying to get B&A to come to her for the past two years.

Really? For the past two years? I knew she'd been "courting" them but I didn't know it had been that long. That's actually really exciting; she must see something in them that Igor hasn't been able to tap into.
I also think they should try to stick with the more classical music, except maybe something that suits them better, maybe a little something bouncier? So they'll still be trying something new but in a vein they feel more comfortable with?

Audrey19

On the Ice
I would love them to choose a tango for the free skate. They are excellent tango performers, and they're very passionate skaters. The programs I like most of them are their OD and FD of the olympic season and their tango OD from last season, which were all pretty sultry dances. So I think a tango would be great. :agree:

Lispector

Spectator
I mentioned in another thread that they should keep the Classical look. I would like a little more passion though and they have to learn to hit the music every time. It seemed that everytime they performed Chopin they got a little more behind at certina parts in the program. The glaring example for me was at worlds tanith was not up in position in the lift where she is up on his shoulder...arm extended... until at least 3 counts after the music required. IMO this took away from the mood.

But back to topic...I think they should skate to Shubert's Ave Maria. Theme: after witnessing the sorrows of the world they use their dying breaths to pray to god that the world is ood again

Ave Maria its a great idea,,,hehe