Thread: Music Question: B&A

Rinkside

Music Question: B&A

Ok I've had an "earworm" (aka. song that gets stuck in your ear) for a while. Does anyone know the artist or title of the song that Belbin & Agosto used in their 2006 OD (the latin number)?

Thanks!

At my computer watching Meryl and Charlie skate!
    If you mean the 05-06 season, it was "Let's Get Loud". If you mean the 06-07 season it was "Concierto Para Quinteto (Astor Pizzolla)". I always get a little confused when only one year is specified since the season basically covers two different years, you know what I mean?

Plus you said the latin number...06/07 season was the Tango in the OD..."Let's Get Loud" was by Jennifer Lopez, however.

...and a bag of chips
    Actually, B&A's Latin Combination OD in 06-07 had three different pieces of music, "Let's Get Loud" being the third piece. I'm hoping that's the one you're looking for, because I don't know the name of the other two pieces.

I can't help on the music question, Mittens, but thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Their tango piece, Concierto Para Quinteto (Astor Piazzolla) was performed by Gidon Kremer.

Rinkside
    Yes I meant the OD with the "Let's Get Loud" ending from 05-06.