Tests in SC or VA? | Golden Skate

Tests in SC or VA?

c_e_ahlen

On the Ice
Does anyone know if any clubs in either VA or SC have any test sessions planned for the summer? I've tried looking around, but most clubs don't really update their pages often.
I will be greateful for any help or information.
Thanks

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if any clubs in either VA or SC have any test sessions planned for the summer? I've tried looking around, but most clubs don't really update their pages often.
I will be greateful for any help or information.
Thanks
Greenville FSC in SC has an Aug. 25 test session scheduled (Aug. 9 application deadline): http://www.gfsc.iwarp.com/

Viriginia has many clubs -- is there a particular part of the state you'd prefer, location-wise?

terriskates

Rinkside
Tidewater FSC will be having a test session in mid August at their home rink in Yorktown VA.
You may want to also check the Test Sessions calendar on the USFS website.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Tidewater FSC will be having a test session in mid August at their home rink in Yorktown VA.
You may want to also check the Test Sessions calendar on the USFS website.
Tidewater FSC's test session is listed in the calendar on the USFS site -- it's linked from the Clubs page and was last updated on May 15 (not sure how many test chairs send in info on a regular basis, though): http://www.usfigureskating.org/Clubs.asp
If you use the "Find a club" search function and put "Virginia" in the State box, a list of 12 clubs comes up with contact emails for the majority of them. The Washington FSC (based near D.C.) is one the largest clubs in the country and has regular test sessions in Reston, Virginia (dance) and Rockville, Maryland (freestyle/moves).

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
most clubs have testing once a month contact the head of the club you are interested in to find out when the dates are.