Skaters - Wedding Bells & Babies | Golden Skate

Skaters - Wedding Bells & Babies

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
There sure have been many engagement announcents, weddings and babies coming in the skating world lately! It's great to see our favorites "getting on with their lives" and some of the younger set are taking new directions as well. Congratulations to them all and all the best! Hope we some new champions in the future amongst those new tots! Has Kurt jr. (gabriel) got his baby skates yet?

astimegoesby

On the Ice

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
astimegoesby:

Thanks for the picture. Of course, I was only joking! Let's give the kid some time to learn to walk yet. As for the hockey, Kurt started out a hockey player; but who knows - his "baby fat" will disappear and I am sure he will be twirling around like Kurt in no time once he gets him on the ice.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kurt had a lot of "chunk" on him from all the baby photos I've seen (all of 2 :p LOL)

he doesn't look all that happy... but newborns rarely do... hmmmm who does he look more like? Mom or Dad? ;)

lulu

Final Flight
There sure have been many engagement announcents, weddings and babies coming in the skating world lately!

Maybe there is something on the ice?:laugh:

But serious, congrats to everyone.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
That could be true. And it got so crazy last season that I started calling it the Happy Water syndrome because all the news seemed to be happening all at once! I wonder who all will be drinking the Happy Water this year?!?! LOL :laugh: