• Galit Chait

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Elena Grushina

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters

stevlin

On the Ice
most beautiful ice dancer

I think Tessa Virtue and Tanith Belbin are the prettiest. T. Navka is pretty from far away. Up close she doesn't look as good. Now for single lady skaters I would have to say Kiira Korpi, she is by far the prettiest figure skater ever.:)

Last edited:

janetfan

Match Penalty
I voted for Tanith but to be honest it is coz I know her best. I am sure many others are equally attractive.
In the past, I always thought Isabel Duschenay was very attractive. I used to look forward to seeing the Duschenay's programs - so original!! - and I remember what great legs Isabel had!

cassieandcheetah

On the Ice
Natalie Pechalat, Meryl Davis, and Madison Chock...where are they? Oh and I have a feeling Maia Shibutani will grow up to be a great beauty!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I voted for Navka. Overall, I think my favourite is Anna Cappelini. Just gorgeous - it's like she stepped out of a Reinaissance painting.

cornell08

Final Flight
I don't find Navka to be all that great looking to be honest..
So, of the ones listed in the poll-- Tessa Virtue.

That said, I really think the American youngsters are very pretty indeed-- Meryl Davis, Emily Samuelson, Madison Chock....all gorge! Maia at this point I'd say she's "cute" mainly because she looks all of 10 years old :laugh:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/vGNs...ating+Championships/uVRC7jpwHfI/Charlie+White

What an attractive bunch ;)

Last edited:

SamuraiKike

Medalist
To be honest, I feel none of them are real natural beauties except for Belbin and maybe Virtue. Lots of them needed tons of make up to look glamorous (Navka,Grushina, Chait) .

So my vote goes to Tanith..

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Tessa? You must be kidding me.

Oxana has the perfect figure: she is tall, long legs, good hips and breast, a real ballroom dancer on the ice.