May 20 has a new meaning for me now. | Golden Skate

May 20 has a new meaning for me now.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
:chorus:A few years before my husband died he fell off a ladder and broke his shoulder blade in two on May 20. When he died, it was on May 20, 1999. Now I have a new grandson born this morning. He wasn't due for a month but is ok. Had to do a C section again but weighed 6 lbs, 9 oz. Was purple and on oxygen for a while but mother and baby are doing fine. His brother, Jacob will be 3 the 29th. After he saw the sonogram (in black and white, he said it was going to be a gorilla, a singing boy or a baby brother.) :laugh::rofl:
We are so excited!!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Grgranny
Congratulations on your new grandson! Wishing you and your family much joy and happiness with the new baby.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congratulations to you and the new mother and baby. I am glad everything turned out o.k.. A new baby in the family is a time for celebration, how lucky you are.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Congratulations! At 6 lb 9 oz, I guess he was just ready to come out!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to your family!!!

Dee

anya_angie

Final Flight
Congratulations! I'm glad that this day has a happier meaning for you now. I'm so happy for you and your family!

skatergirl45

On the Ice
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

That is SO exciting. It is great that every thing turned out alright!

PS-I think this proves all phsycic peopel wrong

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Congrats! Nice story. Sometimes life can be cruel, but thankfully it can also be kind.

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Belated congrats! Wow--I am speechless! Figured out a name yet?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
David Andrew
I was kind of hoping it would be Kenneth after my late husband but it's ok. I always advise parents to not tell anyone the name until it is born. He had gained 3 pounds several days ago.

Tigger

Final Flight
Haven't been around in awhile due to my own life being so crazy, so just seeing this now.

Congratulations Grgranny!! May the new arrival bring you and your family nothing but happiness and joy!! :)