Naomi Nam News | Golden Skate

Naomi Nam News

Here's an interesting tidbit:
Scott [Smith] reports that Alissa [Czisny] has switched from hinged skates to standard SP Teri's, which is interesting. Reports on the hinged skates are mixed, with some loving them and others somewhat dubious. We'll look forward to seeing how Alissa skates in her new footwear.

Last edited:

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
I also thought that was interesting news about Alissa. Does anyone know if she is still working w/Brian Boitano and his coach? I hope so and I hope both the new skates and the other coach assisting helps her along as she is a beautiful skater.:rock::love::clap:

I read the article and thought it was good. I hope Naomi Nari Nam & Themi do great in their monitored competition as I hope they get some GP events. I just adore them as a team, and anything that gets NNN back on the ice is a good thing to me:rock::love::clap:

mememe

On the Ice
I also thought that was interesting news about Alissa. Does anyone know if she is still working w/Brian Boitano and his coach? I hope so and I hope both the new skates and the other coach assisting helps her along as she is a beautiful skater.:rock::love::clap:

Brian's going to be in Sun Valley again this year with Alissa -- he and Linda Leaver worked a solid week with her there last year and evidently plan to do so again this year. Ryan Bradley is there (in the show) the week before, and I understand Brian and Linda will be working with him that week, too. So, it appears the "mentoring" is continuing.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'm glad to hear that Naomi's hip is doing well. Hope she and Themi can have a good season next year.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
wow. great article. I love all the news. I am interested to see Tanith's hair. I really liked the length last year, sorry that she changed it.

Shindler's List would be magical for S&S... i pray this rumor is true. I remember last year they had thier programs all complete very early in the summer and were so comfortable in them by October.

I hope that we see something of Naomi and Themi next season. They really have so much potential. I re-watched one of their vidoes on Youtube yesterday. they hit those 3 toes so easy. The throws were really getting better too.

I am also glad to hear that Alissa changed boots. This might be just what she needed. I would have done it a long time ago. I have yet to see any skaters around here with those jackson boots... i guess they only work for a few people.