Thread: Sun Valley Schedule

Sun Valley Schedule

2008 Sun Valley Schedule:
    http://www.sunvalley.com/SunValley/info/sp.ice.sch.aspx

August 9th: Irina Slutaskaya !

Cool to see Rachael Flatt as a featured headliner!

Also Hartshorn and Sweiding!

This is so nice for these skaters to perform (and I imagine paid for their work) in such a reknowned resort.

Although, these shows give something for the spectators to do at night, I would say that there is an interest in figure skating .

If I were an entrepeneur(sp) I would like to see an ongoing Ice Show in Las Vegas as there is for Cirque du Soleil. The Show would be elaborate as are most of the shows in Vegas and it could hire a star or two for each new edition.
    I'm sure, by it's second year, there would a profit, and later a gold mine. This would give the retired skaters an option for continuing further.

I would start it off with Kurt and Michelle for the first show.

Joe

Custom Title

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    This is so nice for these skaters to perform (and I imagine paid for their work) in such a reknowned resort.

Although, these shows give something for the spectators to do at night, I would say that there is an interest in figure skating .

If I were an entrepeneur(sp) I would like to see an ongoing Ice Show in Las Vegas as there is for Cirque du Soleil. The Show would be elaborate as are most of the shows in Vegas and it could hire a star or two for each new edition.
    I'm sure, by it's second year, there would a profit, and later a gold mine. This would give the retired skaters an option for continuing further.

I would start it off with Kurt and Michelle for the first show.

Joe
    Great Idea!!!

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    is sasha going? It was always pretty much a tradition of hers to skate at Sun Valley and debut her programs. BTW.... I guess her announcement is coming up soon. She said June right?