Being an IT person helps at a time like this. Trust me the steps i have written below have been tested out in 5 PC’s and none has given any sign of problems. This can be removed WITHOUT any extra programs installed on you machines. The method i use is as follows:
1. Disable the confimation from the recycle bin of your computer (right click - properties - uncheck “Display delete confirmation dialog” and then press “ok”)
2. Go and open “C drive - programme files - right click and choose “arrange icon by - Modified”"
3. Look for a folder created recently which will have a name similar to “video plug-in” and open that folder. It should be some where near the bottom right files. (the files are sorted according to the date they were last made changes to)
4. Next right click you task bar to get you task manager or press “ALT + CTRL + DEL” or “ALT + CTRL + DEL” and choose task manager (either one of these will bring up your task manager) and click on “Processers” Tab
5. Place the windows side by side (resize the program files folder to fit the screen with task manager)
6. Look at the folder you had opened for some files (programs) that are similar to the ones running in the task manager. (sorting by name helps)
7. Right click the file name that is similar to the one in the plug-in folder you have opened and click “End process tree” and then very quickly click on the file in the plug-in folder and press delete. REMEMBER to delte the file from the program file quickly or the process will start again in the task manager.
The file should go away without asking you with a yes or no alert box.
8. Do the same with the other two processes. then delete the folder from the program files and delete it from your recycle bin also.
Finished … now when its gone … you can enjoy the web browsing again. Good luck. contact me at gmail if you need anything regarding my method.