Thread: Help finding a piece of music? (B&A)

Help finding a piece of music? (B&A)

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the music that Belbin & Agosto used for their 2005/06 flamenco-themed FD? In particular, I'm looking for the slow piece of music, I think it is the second cut in their FD, and they did their spin and I think 2 different lifts in that part, if that helps any. I checked their website but the actual names of their music selections were not listed. I'd really appreciate any help you can give!

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeIce View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the music that Belbin & Agosto used for their 2005/06 flamenco-themed FD? In particular, I'm looking for the slow piece of music, I think it is the second cut in their FD, and they did their spin and I think 2 different lifts in that part, if that helps any. I checked their website but the actual names of their music selections were not listed. I'd really appreciate any help you can give!
    I am pretty sure they used three separate selections, but if my memory is correct the slower, romantic piece they used was Romanza by Salvador Bacrisse. I will have to re-watch the program to be 100% though.