"The Carol Burnett Show" star, Harvey Korman dies at age 81 | Golden Skate

"The Carol Burnett Show" star, Harvey Korman dies at age 81

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Me too Toni!! He is one comedian when hooked up with Tim Conway that made me laugh out loud.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I loved it when Harvey couldn't keep a straight face while Tim was intentionally trying to get him to crack up

heyang

Record Breaker
I loved it when Harvey couldn't keep a straight face while Tim was intentionally trying to get him to crack up

the best was always when they couldn't say their lines because they were shaking with laughter. It was even better when they would crack Carol, too.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Harvey Korman and Tim Conway together were a dynamic comedy duo. I laughed until I cried. Harvey Korman will be greatly missed by all. Sad news...

:cry:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Sorry to hear about Korman's passing. Loved him in the Carol Burnett Show.
He was a true comedian, many times I had tears in my eyes from laughing
so much at his silly antics.

anya_angie

Final Flight
Sad to see him go. I really loved him as Count de Monet and Dr. Seward in Mel Brooks' History Of The World: Part 1 and Dracula: Dead and Loing It. Most of all though he will forever be imprinted in my mind as the Great Gazoo!

Tigger

Final Flight
He and the rest of the Gang really were a part of my childhood. I can't remember how many times I'd be on the couch w/my parents watching The Carol Burnett Show and literally laughing until we were all crying.

GodSpeed Harvey and thanks for all the laughs!!

I'm so glad we had this time together...