I´m intressted in the German skaters. Can someone tell me some news?
What I know is that:
- Annette Dytrt changed coach and is know coached by Michael Huth
- Christina Beier will skate with Tim Giesen (I heard, they will coached by Rene Lohse in Berlin)
- Isabel Drescher skated to the same musics she does last year (she will work on her old programms with Rene Lohse - he choreographed it last year)
- Sarah Hecken was in Mailand for summer training and worked there on her new free program with Raffaella Cazanega - she choreographed her free program last year too)
- Savchenko/Solkowy will skate to the soundtrack of "Schindler´s Liste"
Throwing tomatoes at corrupt judges
Is there actually any confirmation yet that S&S will skate to Schindler's List, or is this still a rumor?
- trainer conference was last week and they have done some JGP planning, skaters considered for the series are invited to submit their preferred locations, often to have one of both competitions fall within their school vacation
- Isabel Drescher and Sarah Hecken had both indicated to be interested in the JGPs in FRA and SAF. But the Federation is waiting to see what happens at the ISU Congress and where they get additional spots
- looks like Chris Berneck might get the first JGP of the series in FRA, just like last year
- Katharina Gierok underwent knee surgery in April / May and is currently of the ice, she hopes to be back in full training by July
- Christiane Berger and Katharina Haecker both plan to compete next season. Hopefully they wont have any further injuries
- Philipp Tischendorf seems to be doing well and it back training, Stefan Lindemann still seems to have problems though