Yagudin to play former President | Golden Skate

Yagudin to play former President

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
So much for him wanting to come back.......Evegeni will be playing Yeltsin on stage next!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO!!!! The thought of Evgeni playeing someone so drunk.......
I personnaly think they should swap! I really can't see Alexei playing someone as cold as Putin, but Evgeni would be great! I think Alexei would have fun playing Yeltsin!

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
I'd have seen Alesei Mishin as Gorbachov!!!!

What about Irina Slutskaya as Ludmila Putina????

Who could play Medvedev I wonder?

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
A long time ago, after Alexei Yagudin came to study with Tatyana Tarasova, she observed to the press that he had a talent for acting, and it was said then that she used that talent of his in designing his programs.

Since Ilya Averbukh developed a project that is a TV series where skaters from his ice tour, including Alexei, play fictional skaters, I think it was a natural step from that, for Alexei to look into doing theatrical work. He has pushed his body very hard since his hip replacement, maybe even too hard. Why should he not experiment with other kinds of performing that he would be able to do for years to come? I think it is both brave and practical to do that. :clap:

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Why should he not experiment with other kinds of performing that he would be able to do for years to come? I think it is both brave and practical to do that. :clap:

I couldn't agree more! I just hope that if he intends on retiring from skating he'll do a world-wide fare-well tour and that he'll pass by Paris so I 'll get a chance to see him skate.

Johar

Medalist
I always thought Putin looked like a vampire. BTW, did anyone see the cartoon Li'l Bush where everyone who went to Putin's house came back poisoned?