I Sold My House | Page 2 | Golden Skate

I Sold My House

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
That's correct. The loan company won't lend any more money and the buyer has no more money. The realtor came and is knocking her comission down a lot and figured ways out so the buyer still is getting the house and I will get less money. Closing is today, etc. Otherwise, I would have to put it back on the market and go through all that hassle. What a mess. I only got two hours of sleep last night. Today is really busy. I have an appointment at 9:45 am with my ins. agent, have to go to city and get all the utilities set up, 11:00 Dr. appt in N. Wichita, appts with title co.s at 1 and 2 pm. I got to find some caffeine or I will go to sleep driving. (hardly ever drink coffee.)
:biggrin:

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
the bank won't issue a mortgage if the house doesn't appraise .

Banks in CT are being very conservative with their appraisals just now, because house prices are dropping, not rising.

I recently bought one condo, and sold another, both in Connecticut. In my case, the appraisers were not a significant factor. I guess they would have been if they gave low appraisals.

Buzzz

Final Flight
I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well for you Grgranny! :) Please take care of yourself.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
It finally happened. Had to take less but got it over with. We were supposed to close on a Friday and the loan Co. in Dallas didn't send the money until Monday. Really loused up all the schedules. Same people, which have been an enormous help. They have seven kids and are living in a one bedroom apt.!! They are using cots and says it's like camping and is fun. School starts this week and they will move in Tues after we move out Mon. They have been helping us pack, etc. They are Mormons and have had a couple of young men helping us too. They are missionarys and there's going to be even more come tomorrow and will even help move stuff tomorrow. We have a moving company come Monday and they charge by the hour. I just can't believe how helpful they are. The Lord has sure been looking after us. We had asked our church to help and had one couple come for an hour and a half and Janet's friend came several days. I have been so disappointed with the church.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Grgranny how did the move go - going?

No snake issues at the new residence?;)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Finally got moved and computer hooked up but can't get email yet. Need to call them. Got really ripped off by movers. more later
Over $4,000.23

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Doris, we are going to do an estate sale with my mom's items. Is it pretty much understood that it is cash & carry??

Dee

It is here in CT--Craigslist is like classified ad. However, some people have no manners no matter what the method is, so there are no guarantees

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
My next door neighbor girl, (19), came over after mowing and found 2 snakes around my plants I had put across the back of the house. :cry::scowl::frown2::cry::cry::cry: