Passed Senior Moves | Golden Skate

Passed Senior Moves

skatergirl45

On the Ice
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is SO exciting!!!!!

You are SO lucky that you do not have to skate long moves sessions anymore!

:clap:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
You must be so relieved and happy! I am testing them next sunday for the 2nd time.
:clap::clap::clap::rock:

princess-ice

Rinkside
I will be thinking of you...

TinyMavy,

Kudos and congratulations in advance .... I feel a success coming on!

princess-ice

P.S. I have a couple of new photographs on my website at: http://jordanmurphyskating.bravehost.com

P.P.S. I am getting a new technical dress. The one on the front page is much too long, and too loose fitting.

vlaurend

Final Flight
Very impressive! :rock: So does this mean you've actually passed all of your MIF tests by age 13?

princess-ice

Rinkside
Very impressive! :rock: So does this mean you've actually passed all of your MIF tests by age 13?

Thanks for the compliment, but actually I just turned 12 last February. I won't be 13 until 2009. I wanted to test my moves last year, but I had to study for my Bat Mitzvah, which took a lot of extra time.

I'm glad I did both my Senior test and my Bat Mitzvah in the same year. My grandpa got to go to my Bat Mitzvah, but he passed away before my Senior test. As my mom put it "he watched me from a very special place"!! ;)

vlaurend

Final Flight
Thanks for the compliment, but actually I just turned 12 last February. I won't be 13 until 2009. I wanted to test my moves last year, but I had to study for my Bat Mitzvah, which took a lot of extra time.

I'm glad I did both my Senior test and my Bat Mitzvah in the same year. My grandpa got to go to my Bat Mitzvah, but he passed away before my Senior test. As my mom put it "he watched me from a very special place"!! ;)

Wow, I didn't realize you could have your Bat Mitzvah at 12, but it sounds like it was meant to be. Mazel tov!

princess-ice

Rinkside
Wow, I didn't realize you could have your Bat Mitzvah at 12, but it sounds like it was meant to be. Mazel tov!

Thanks again.

My mother's parents are orthodox (although our family is simply reform) Jewish, and my grandpa was very ill. In orthodoxy, Jewish girls can Bat Mitzvah after their 12th birthday, so I had mine 8 days after I turned 12 so my grandpa could be there. I even had the service at my grandparent's synagogue at Leisure World (a retirement community) to make it easier for his travel.

Vlaurend: is this your username on youtube? If so, I think I saw your skating today on the internet.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Just in case anybody is interested...

I PASSED!!! :yes:

I am so happy that I don't have to do moves any more. Now I can focus on my 3 salchow!

Simoner119

Rinkside
Congratulations to both of you!!!
I can't imagine not having to skate moves sessions anymore. How does it feel?

mskater93

Record Breaker
Congratulations! :rock: As an FYI, just because you passed your Senior moves doesn't mean your coach won't come up with something equally "awful" to practice that reminds you of moves. I see many of our skaters who have some crazy patterns they have to do as warm ups that take about as long as skating through a moves test.

skatergirl45

On the Ice
I was going to start a good luck thread for you TinyMavy, but never got around to it.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :agree: :biggrin: :cool:

I am REALLY jealous............. Still on juv moves but I get to take lessons sometimes with Simoner119....................

Good luck with your triple sal! :clap: