Did Suguri change her coach to Morozov? | Golden Skate

Did Suguri change her coach to Morozov?

ks777

Record Breaker
I read on a japanese board that Fumie is training with Morozov. Is this true? How about Miki?

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
Yes She did. She went to Morozov for help. I guess Zhulin's 'secret' plan to get her jumps consistent didn't work out.

She has a very slim chance of making out of her nationals, Sigh. Personally, I think she will be better off looking for something else to do. It is better to look for and start a new career while you are younger and like many other things in life, when you miss the boat, it is not easy to catch the next one.

summervie

Rinkside
Personally, I think she will be better off looking for something else to do. It is better to look for and start a new career while you are younger and like many other things in life, when you miss the boat, it is not easy to catch the next one.

Apparently you know better what is good for Fumie than Fumie herself.

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
Yes, you are right dear. It is not my business telling people what to do.

Last edited:

kittyjake5

On the Ice
When I first heard about Fumie's move to Morozov I was not thrilled. There is no denying his talent and he has helped Miki tremendously. I hope he helps Fumie get back on track. She has struggled the past couple of seasons.

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
I hope Fumie doesnt give up, unless she is ready. I look forward to her new programs under Morozov. He has done wonderful things with Daisuke & Miki. I wish her the very best this upcoming season, and Im hoping this is a comeback season this year for her:clap::love::rock:

An earlier question that was asked was what about Miki...I am wondering the same thing. Is she still with him? So now he has Nobunari & Fumie...and maybe still Miki? She has done wonderfully with him hopefully she does not leave him.

Last edited:

Bennett

Record Breaker
Miki was coached by Nobuo Sato and Fumie was also. So I hope there will be no jealousy issues here.

ks777

Record Breaker
Miki was coached by Nobuo Sato and Fumie was also. So I hope there will be no jealousy issues here.

I don't think they ever got along all that good. that's why I was kind of worried about Miki. Maybe it's time for Miki to move on to another coach?

sorcerer

Final Flight
I wonder why it took her so long to announce this... .

Self reply: I think she waited till she or Morozov or both confirmed that the new members of the team will get along fine with each other.
The news means IMO that the team is starting to function all right.