Please ID 4 Pics for Me | Golden Skate

Please ID 4 Pics for Me

R.D.

Record Breaker
Just to be safe. Have an idea on three of them but not fully sure.

*First Three Pics Identified and Removed*

Fourth one (Folder Three)

Last edited:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I agree that the first two look like Yukari Nakano. The last two are definitely taken from the finale of last year's Champions on Ice. I'm not positive, but the third pic could be Kimmie Meissner and the fourth pic looks like Sasha Cohen.

R.D.

Record Breaker
OK...I thought the first two kind of resembled Yukari but then again I've mistaken other skaters for her in the past. Maybe I'll wait for a third opinion. I have no idea on the last two...especially the third one.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
The top two definitely look like Yukari Nakaro. The third one is Kimmie Meissner from the 2007 COI finale. I recognize her outfit and I remember that she had her hair up in a funky ponytail that made it look much shorter because I thought she had gotten a hair cut until I saw her after the show with her hair all down again. The last one really does look like Sasha but I can't tell for sure. My best guess is Sasha but I'm pretty certain of the first three pictures being Yukari and Kimmie.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thanks

I put the first two in Yukari Nakano's folder. I'll take your word for it KF1212 and put the third pic in Kimmie's folder. The fourth one is still up for debate

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
i am pretty sure it's sasha in her romeo and juliet exibition number

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight

I agree that it looks like Sasha but with the prop in the background it looks like it's Sasha from the finale of COI in 2007. Why is that picture so daggone dark!? LOL :laugh:

AwesomeIce

Match Penalty

Definitely not. Looks like the 2007 COI closing number/ Look closely and you can see someone else on the other side of the prop, I think it is Kimmie. The costume definitely is the COI finale one, not Sasha's R&J costume.

R.D.

Record Breaker
hmm, looks like the jury is still out. The hairstyle does not resemble Meissner's, so I don't think it is her. Might be Cohen or one of the others? which other ladies skated the finale at COI 2007?

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thanks for the link. It's tough because the Cohen pics on that site are frontal or profile and this one is more of a back shot...and a couple of the other dresses that the other ladies are wearing look very similar if not the same. However, the profile (face shape) and hairstyle of the person in that picture look most like the one Cohen has in those pics. Therefore, it seems to be her but because I don't have a known shot of her similar to that one I can't say it with 100% confidence. Maybe with 85-90% confidence though. I'm getting ready to add it to her folder though in case.

AwesomeIce

Match Penalty
Thanks for the link. It's tough because the Cohen pics on that site are frontal or profile and this one is more of a back shot...and a couple of the other dresses that the other ladies are wearing look very similar if not the same. However, the profile (face shape) and hairstyle of the person in that picture look most like the one Cohen has in those pics. Therefore, it seems to be her but because I don't have a known shot of her similar to that one I can't say it with 100% confidence. Maybe with 85-90% confidence though. I'm getting ready to add it to her folder though in case.

Put it in the folder. I am 100% confident that it is definitely Cohen in that pic.